Pre-Game Talk: GM 4: Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks - May 7 - 7:00PM PST - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Can you imagine if we win tomorrow? Oh lawwwwd, game 5 would be insane. I wonder how many empty seats there would be. :laugh:

Even if we lose tomorrow night, I hope the entire team tries their hearts out. Play with some pride. I'm looking at you Sedins.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Haha. We're officially the worst team in the playoffs. The NYR managed to find a way to win. Minny's found a way to win. The Islanders have found a way to win. Only the great Vancouver AV's haven't found a way to win.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Haha. We're officially the worst team in the playoffs. The NYR managed to find a way to win. Minny's found a way to win. The Islanders have found a way to win. Only the great Vancouver AV's haven't found a way to win.

It's okay, Gillis will find some way to excuse the team for this poor showing.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Woah, over the last few minutes I've think I've sensed some fight coming from somewhere. I must be picking up on the Canucks energy. :P I now feel that this series is far from over. I can dream, right? :laugh:

Sedins, fight for your lives!!!! Unleash the beast! Take over this series!!!!!!!! FFS, it's san jose!

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Can you imagine if we win tomorrow? Oh lawwwwd, game 5 would be insane. I wonder how many empty seats there would be. :laugh:

Even if we lose tomorrow night, I hope the entire team tries their hearts out. Play with some pride. I'm looking at you Sedins.

No one (should) want to go out without a fight.

Take a page from the 'Hawks. I'm not saying take it to 7, but don't make it easy for them.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
This is all just part of our plan to show that the Sharks as the biggest chokers around when we win in 7, right?....right?!?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Put in Ballard and let him hipcheck the **** out of everyone.
Knowing the refs, they'd probably give him a 5 minute major for a properly executed hipcheck. :laugh:

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
It's okay, Gillis will find some way to excuse the team for this poor showing.

After the series is over I'm expecting another rant about the officials. Reffing has sucked but I'm sick of that excuse.

Just ridiculous that all the other 15 teams in the playoffs have at least one win. Some of these teams are worse teams than us playing better teams than the Sharks. Just dont get it.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
After the series is over I'm expecting another rant about the officials. Reffing has sucked but I'm sick of that excuse.

Just ridiculous that all the other 15 teams in the playoffs have at least one win. Some of these teams are worse teams than us playing better teams than the Sharks. Just dont get it.

Yup. I've watched pretty much every game from every series these playoffs and can say that the officiating has been bad for everyone. It's really a poor excuse.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver

what a sad sad fact. vancouver is officially the worst playoff team. not alot of goals scored... since the scf in 11. fire the damn bum already. can vancouver fire the coach after the series ends or wait a few days until the media/end of the year presser? dont blame the officals. nucks have nothing but themselves to blame. a couple of guys said this year would be different but nope same old ****.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Ron MacLean at it again.

Showed highlights of the nucks/sharks game during the kings/blues intermission just a few minutes ago. He only shows the Sharks goal and then sneaks in that Torres could have hit burrows, but then burrows came back and bit him with the goal (IIRC). He then said something like Luongo was only thing that was good for the Canucks... unfortunately. Most of this is paraphrased. After game 2, they did a similar type of highlights package. There is no chance in hell they'd do this to toronto if toronto was on another network for some reason.

I hate this gutless piece of trash. He always takes shots at this team.

edit: oh now they are back to the intermission and Ron MacLean is asking which goalie should start the game.

John Bender*

You know, when you think about it, it's sort of odd that so few teams have come back, historically,from an 0-3 hole. I was looking at the Boston/Philly series - scores sort of pattern the Van/SJ series - 2 opening tight games and then a 4-1 blowout. Philly comes back and wins the rest.

The opening two games were close. The third here a blowout. If Vancouver can pull off a win tomorrow, I think it could get very interesting. If they win tomorrow, I think they win game 5.

The Sharks are far from a great team. With some fair calls going both ways, good goaltending and a good performance from the..........oh who the **** am I kidding, their ****ed.

John Bender*

Ron MacLean at it again.

Showed highlights of the nucks/sharks game during the kings/blues intermission just a few minutes ago. He only shows the Sharks goal and then sneaks in that Torres could have hit burrows, but then burrows came back and bit him with the goal (IIRC). He then said something like Luongo was only thing that was good for the Canucks... unfortunately. Most of this is paraphrased. After game 2, they did a similar type of highlights package. There is no chance in hell they'd do this to toronto if toronto was on another network for some reason.

edit: oh now they are back to the intermission and Ron MacLean is asking which goalie should start the game.

Fact is everyone hates the Canucks outside of Canuck fans. Nothing pleases other fanbases more than to see this one suffer. Add to all that - the Canucks are playing some of their worst hockey in years. They can't win in the playoffs anymore. Outside of 2011, this team is a perennial choker......and even then, in 2011, they should have won it all and choked it away. Easy target.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Ron MacLean at it again.

What exactly did he say that was incorrect? The team played like ****, what do you expect him to say? "Oh the Canucks played well but just didn't quite win." No, I'm sorry. Ron McLean isn't a blind Canucks fanboy like a lot of people, and he shouldn't be. There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy and thinking the best of the team all the time. Hell John Garrett is probably a prime example of this. But what McLean said was accurate and I didn't find anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->