GDT: GM#37 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @5:00pm 12/23/18

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
The west sucks so bad that the Kings are within 8 points of a playoff spot.. (lots of teams to jump though)
Always fun to beat Vegas.

Yotes after the Xmas break could 4 wins in a row be possible?

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Kings were quite naughty, stealing 2 points from Vegas!

DvJyW_nUUAMCoMR.jpg

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Guys are starting to gel. Still not a good team, but at least they're entertaining now. 3 in a row. They've earned the next 3 days off.
don't think i saw scherbak take a shift after that one where he lost an edge twice

feel bad for the guy, out of the press box, bad luck to have a bad edge grind and right back into the doghouse

i'd love to see more of the bottom 6 guys but it ain't happening apparently

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Guys are starting to gel. Still not a good team, but at least they're entertaining now. 3 in a row. They've earned the next 3 days off.

The kids are starting to get more confidence.....

Scherbak didn't have a good game, think you will see Clifford in his place...not sure if Scherbak is waiver eligible, but gotta do something with him, he showed promise playing with Kempe...

Luff has to be more selfish, hell, they all do, when you are in the slot, and you don't have a 100% solid pass option, shoot the damn thing, if you don't have a good shot, shoot it low to the far side, create a rebound for the guy who you wanted to pass to, they don't do enough if any of that...

Brickley needs more seasoning, he's not fully cooked yet.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
The kids are starting to get more confidence.....

Scherbak didn't have a good game, think you will see Clifford in his place...not sure if Scherbak is waiver eligible, but gotta do something with him, he showed promise playing with Kempe...

Luff has to be more selfish, hell, they all do, when you are in the slot, and you don't have a 100% solid pass option, shoot the damn thing, if you don't have a good shot, shoot it low to the far side, create a rebound for the guy who you wanted to pass to, they don't do enough if any of that...

Brickley needs more seasoning, he's not fully cooked yet.
Scherbak can't be waiver exempt. That's how the Kings got him.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Scherbak can't be waiver exempt. That's how the Kings got him.

I knew that lol, gotta do something with him, he does have potential, but I dunno, there's some major holes in his game...quite a few times he had the shot, didn't pull the trigger, that's a confidence thing...and WD ain't gonna help that....wonder if they can loan him overseas....tell him to play out the year there, get some confidence/playing time....and go from there.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
What’s with this 3rd win in a row winning bullshit!?

Gotta love seeing Kovy’s joyous smile on his face like he just got a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas.

#LoseForHughes on pause I take it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->