GDT: GM#37 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @5:00pm 12/23/18

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Carter iced the puck after a crap shift. He’s dogging out there.

WD40 is too stubborn to give Kovy the minutes he’s wasting on Carter.

Reactions: Schmooley

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Biggest difference I'm seeing with the Kings of yesteryear who were successful versus the Kings of today who are failures is that the pressure from both sides on offense and defense is just no longer there.

And the garbage line of Kempe-Carter-Toffoli gives up the first goal. They look so useless as a trio.

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
Carter -1,

Last guy back in the zone, shot comes from his side of the ice.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Iafallo skates around the net with the puck, both Kopitar and Brown follow behind the net with nobody in front of Fleury. How about giving him some passing options?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Iafallo skates around the net with the puck, both Kopitar and Brown follow behind the net with nobody in front of Fleury. How about giving him some passing options?
crazy right? i saw that too

it stinks like they're trying to set up some cycle play 3 or 4 passes deep instead of just making themselves available for a shot

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
crazy right? i saw that too

it stinks like they're trying to set up some cycle play 3 or 4 passes deep instead of just making themselves available for a shot

It's frustrating watching this team because they seem to lack any common sense. What the f*** are they thinking with two guys behind the net? It was three if you count that Iafallo was skating around the net while waiting for a passing option.

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
I swear I counted 4 shifts by Carter before Kovy got his first shift, 5 mins into the period.

Kempe sets up a goal by staying on the ice after Carter and Toffoli change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->