Post-Game Talk: GM 3: Sharks def. Canucks 5-2 - Lead Series 3-0 - FIRE EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringerBell

Coaching staff needs to be cleaned out. I'm tired of having a soft puck possession team that doesn't go to the middle of the ice.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
rocketsoy0.gif

Zejono

Feb 20, 2013
I will cheer for TORRES , I ****ing love that guy, always comes to play, unlike our pansies

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
Fire AV
Fire Gillis
Fire Bowness
Fire Brown
Fire the Sedins
Fire Bieksa
Fire the water boy

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hard to find silver linings tonight. Heck, even if we get to see Alain Vigneault get shown his walking papers, at this rate, it'll be Scott Arniel taking his place.

cool story bro

Mar 28, 2011
Vancouver
I also want to add a few things to that list I made

-make Adrian Dix promise to ban Ebbett from entering BC except if playing on an opposing NHL (or more likely AHL) team
-Write sorry letter to Volpatti, take Sestito behind the shed in the backyard
-at the same time bury the remains of Oreskovich and Bitz
-pay for an African hunting safari for Hansen so he can take shots at all the zebras he wants
-help Booth get a role on "The Bachelor" so he never plays hockey again
-(serious): make Malhotra part of senior management.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Who were all those people who said they "had a good feeling" about tonight's game? Just so I know in the future to not waste my time watching.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
schneider blew it

AV blew it by starting schneider who hasn't played in weeks coming off an injury, while luongo has been nothing short of stellar in net...

why would you start a cold goalie in our most important game of the year when our other would-class goalie is rolling?

although he did blow the game in 9 seconds

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
On hold. But don't expect anything bad tonight. Gonna go with a typical Fire av call.

Rule question: If it's 5 on 4 and both teams take a penalty, why is it not 4 on 3, except it's back to 5 on 4?

IslesGM

Jan 4, 2011
So because they have a reputation it's ok for the refs to blatantly call it one sided?? That's the most idiotic statement I have ever heard in my entire life. That's like saying Minny and Jersey have a reputation as trap teams, so they shouldexpect to get more hooking and holding calls against them. They have a rep. They made their bed, and now they have to lie in it.

You sound exactly like a certain CBC moron whose salary we pay with our taxes. The media has poisoned the well against us.

but the REFS are supposed to be impartial and above this. They clearly are not. and you're saying that's OK? GTFO.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The Canucks have a ton of valuable pieces that could make a rebuild a 2-3 year process.

The crucial part is trading them while they still have value. Bieksa, Hammuis, Edler and Garrison all get us 1st round pucks and prospects.

Yep, you're bang on.

It won't happen though, Gillis will try and squeeze another couple years of this group and cripple our franchise over the long run.

This sort of stuff is absolute idiocy.

You buy out Booth and Ballard, let Raymond go, solve the goaltending issue, and spend that money on another good defender and another quality second line player.

With those two pieces in place, this team should be a legitimate contender for another 2-3 years.

And Vigneault will of course be gone.

This team has sucked since the riot. This is nothing new.

'Sucked' by winning two division titles and a President's Trophy.

Our playoff performances have been brutal but this team has been elite in the regular season.

Fans here continue to be the most spoiled on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->