GDT: GM#23 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 11/25/18

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The fact Pearson is PPG shows that it's psychological. There's a cancer in this lockerroom and organization that's causing such ineptitude. They shouldn't be this bad. WD is an awful choice which says alot about Blake and Luc. And then you have zero commitment from the vets which is trickling down the roster.

Reactions: kilowatt

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I think these guys are way way too comfortable. Brown was garbage from 2013-2017 im guessing maybe he put more into his family than the rink. Maybe thats what is effecting Kopi Carter and DD.. in addition to knowing that this team doesnt have a prayer this year. One guy I know who wouldnt let it get this bad is JQ. When he comes back, the team spirit should improve.

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
Did anyone see (I think it was Wagner) shoving smelling salt in Luffs face, seen when they were force feeding us more Nate Thompson

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The fact Pearson is PPG shows that it's psychological. There's a cancer in this lockerroom and organization that's causing such ineptitude. They shouldn't be this bad. WD is an awful choice which says alot about Blake and Luc. And then you have zero commitment from the vets which is trickling down the roster.

WD is just a good as you'd get for a quick hire. Nobody wanted a tryout and the Kings weren't committing to a guy they didn't know would work. Imagine hiring Byslma or AV and they suck this bad and now were stil stuck with the coach for 3 more years? Ths was a temp fix , and everyone knows it.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
It’s weird to me that Stoll keeps referring to Clifford, who he won two cups with, as “Kyle Clifford” but refers to Matt Luff as “Luffer” when he never played a second with him.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
it’s kind of telling that kopitar and carter are the two players to take bad penalties that bring all our momentum to a screeching halt. kind of a microcosm of the entire season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad