Post-Game Talk: GM 2: Flames 3 @ Canucks 2 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Yeah but Luca Sbisa didn't have a crap game. Hamhuis did. See I posted my comments above but you ignored it and concentrated on my annoyed post.

Except he did. By any metric you can find.
Because other D were also crap that doesn't absolve Luca of also being crap.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
When it comes to Luca Sbisa, Jim Benning and Willie it would be awesome if some of you could just give it a rest. We all know they are disliked and ridiculed by a considerable portion of heavy-posters. Lets all agree that you don't like them and talk about other stuff. At the very least can we keep the hyperbole and general ridicule when commenting on these individualsto an absolute minimum. Then other people who feel like they can't say anything constructive without feeling attacked can make some posts.

no thank you. instead, how about we stop talking about what conversations YOU want to hear and start talking hockey? if you don't like the topic, don't talk about it! nobody's forcing you :)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Good post!

You can't spin the eye test. In Hamhuis case the stats backed up what the eyes showed. He and Bartkowski were the two worst D last night.

In sbisa's case he was his normal bad self. Just with no bad result.

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
no thank you. instead, how about we stop talking about what conversations YOU want to hear and start talking hockey? if you don't like the topic, don't talk about it! nobody's forcing you :)

If you don't like my posts talking about, simply take your own advice. You're welcome! :nod:

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
You can't spin the eye test. In Hamhuis case the stats backed up what the eyes showed. He and Bartkowski were the two worst D last night.

In sbisa's case he was his normal bad self. Just with no bad result.

My eye test had no problem with Sbisa last night and I was certainly looking for it. What my eyes saw seems to corroborate what you saw with Hamhuis though. So at least one of them is working right.

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
So I provide some evidence that demonstrates Sbisa had a decent night and instead of it being accepted as some evidence we move to the LOLs and the "eye test". Interesting.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Where's this evidence?

Why did you think Vey would get claimed?

The whole blue line outside Tanev was sloppy all game, the fact Sbisa wasn't the worst isn't a feat. Everyone's acknowledged Hammy played awful, Sbisa wasn't much better

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
Where's this evidence?

Why did you think Vey would get claimed?

The whole blue line outside Tanev was sloppy all game, the fact Sbisa wasn't the worst isn't a feat. Everyone's acknowledged Hammy played awful, Sbisa wasn't much better

Post 480.

Because I thought a team would want him. He's a skilled player.

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
Great scouting report on Vey chief

You're saying Vey is not a skill player?

That's what he had going for him. Size, presence, grit, not so much.

I've never had much opinion on Vey, and I'm glad he's gone. He was a weak point at centre and didn't do much with the time he was given.

Good to know I can defer in future, though, to your superior knowledge. Buddy.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
So I provide some evidence that demonstrates Sbisa had a decent night and instead of it being accepted as some evidence we move to the LOLs and the "eye test". Interesting.
+\- is hardly " evidence " there's many more telling personal stats. "If" he was a +3 in a 6-3 loss then maybe +\- can be useful.
This isn't 1997 NHL stats

Refer to WTG's 1ST PERIOD summary.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Not hugely upset with the loss. We got a point. The OT goal was partly luck, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Happy to see Horvat and McCann playing well.

I'm dying to see the kid line HVB in a real game.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Not hugely upset with the loss. We got a point. The OT goal was partly luck, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Happy to see Horvat and McCann playing well.

I'm dying to see the kid line HVB in a real game.

Put Dorsett on that line... HVD no one would want to touch it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad