GDT: GM#14 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30-Willie Era Begins!

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
496.jpg

will you ever block me? or you have some kind of a deep maso style satisfaction to read and refute my comments, Squirts?

if you do, i'm glad to help

candle wax does the trick too btw

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
will you ever block me? or you have some kind of a deep maso style satisfaction to read and refute my comments, Squirts?

if you do, i'm glad to help

candle wax does the trick too btw
It's a tough one for sure. Not quite interesting enough to end it permanently but just annoying enough to not not reply sometimes. Flip the coin and eat it.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
It's a tough one for sure. Not quite interesting enough to end it permanently but just annoying enough to not not reply sometimes. Flip the coin and eat it.

I'll make sure to up my game to really go underneath that skin of yours, your type is exactly my target

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
so why are the lines the same???

Iafallo-Kopitar-Brown
Kovalchuk-Carter-Toffoli
Pearson-Kempe-Luff
Clifford-Thompson-Lewis

Phaneuf-Doughty
Muzzin-Martinez
Forbort-Fantenberg

so Willie basically identified that Phaneuf > Forbort? that's all? that's comical

You don't remember last game when Phaneuf was up top with Doughty and Forbort was with Fanta? He mentioned that he was sticking with nearly the same lineup because they won last game, so he wanted to keep them together while he evaluates the players. He kind of just showed up yesterday, do you expect him to make lineup decisions based on what people on the internet say?

Last edited:

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
You don't remember last game? He mentioned that he was sticking with nearly the same lineup because they won last game, so we wanted to keep them together while he evaluates the players. He kind of just showed up yesterday, do you expect him to make lineup decisions based on what people on the internet say?

no, just based on video evidence confirming that Thompson doesn't belong anymore, or Muzzin/Martinez breakup? just 2-3 hours of video watching would do it

well, how about this... let's just see how fast Quenneville will adjust the rosters for the Blues once he gets hired there
then we can compare and contrast with how Willie does things

Willie does seem very oldschool so no i don't expect him to be imaginative or creative, that's apparently Marco Sturm

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
no, just based on video evidence confirming that Thompson doesn't belong anymore, or Muzzin/Martinez breakup? just 2-3 hours of video watching would do it

well, how about this... let's just see how fast Quenneville will adjust the rosters for the Blues once he gets hired there
then we can compare and contrast with how Willie does things

Willie does seem very oldschool so no i don't expect him to be imaginative or creative, that's apparently Marco Sturm

You railing on Muzzin-Martinez is odd because they have been a good pairing this season. Outside of the disaster they were as a pairing two seasons ago, they have stabilized quite well.

They have a CF% of 52.41, a Rel CF% of +2.65, a Rel GF% of +3.89, and a Rel xGF% of +4.93 while carrying a ZSR of 37.27

I understand the want to have L/R handed pairings, but they have not been bad this season, much less the dumpster fire that some make them out to be.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

Winger23

May 3, 2007
so why are the lines the same???

Iafallo-Kopitar-Brown
Kovalchuk-Carter-Toffoli
Pearson-Kempe-Luff
Clifford-Thompson-Lewis

Phaneuf-Doughty
Muzzin-Martinez
Forbort-Fantenberg

so Willie basically identified that Phaneuf > Forbort? that's all? that's comical

What's your line up?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Getlaf and Kessler maybe out tonight....not sure if that is good for LA or not given track record against other teams plugs.

The Kings won a SO in a home game against the Ducks last year without Getzlaf, Kesler, or Henrique who had yet to be traded for. It took until minute 59 for a Kings goal.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Good start to the night with losses by VGK, EDM, DAL and VAN (otl)

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
4 minutes into the game and they haven’t given up a goal.
I will call that a win
But they tried

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
So... The Kings aren't going to pressure the defenseman on the blueline now and they're playing collapse hockey ... Great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad