GDT: Gm 14: Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins - 11/5/13 - 7P ET -NESN (HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'd like to see a full, consistent 60 minutes played tonight...but I'll settle for a win regardless. Hey, what are the odds Thornton and MacDermid drop the gloves tonight. Is it possible?

depends.

I'd like to see it. And see MacD drop Thorty. I loved that guy. Was so fun to watch in Prov. Then when he was up he played real good. Hated he was traded. Thought he was going to be a future Thorty replacement but alas...

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
RealJackEdwards
So after pronouncing his name into various microphones as "Mar-shond" for four years, #63 wants his name pronounced "Mar-shand", hard a. OK.

:laugh:

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
RealJackEdwards
So after pronouncing his name into various microphones as "Mar-shond" for four years, #63 wants his name pronounced "Mar-shand", hard a. OK.

Call me paranoid, but that seems like a weird request right now.

Perhaps he really is sort of separating himself from the team, mentally, kind of like Timmy did.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think his bestie being traded along with finding his edge has messed him up a bit. He admitted that he's trying to find a line with his game so he won't get suspended. But his friendship with Segs was a big part of his life, ya know? Perhaps Tyler can tell him hey buddy, time to step up. Be the rat. Become the rat inside of you.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
RealJackEdwards

That's not a "hard" A

I'll call him anything he wants if it will get his head out of his ass.

@RonPoster: Playing "Hey 19" by @SteelyDanSays on the organ @TDGarden for Bruins pre-game. #BOSTONvsDALLAS

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I feel bad about this Seguin situation. Young kid who made mistakes. They gave up on him too soon.

:(

bigcat188

Nov 24, 2011
Cape Cod
RealJackEdwards

Marshand don't turn it around quick...he wont be in Boston long enough to worry about how Jack pronounces his name.

acr*

That's not a "hard" A

I'll call him anything he wants if it will get his head out of his ass.

@RonPoster: Playing "Hey 19" by @SteelyDanSays on the organ @TDGarden for Bruins pre-game. #BOSTONvsDALLAS
It's a Canadian raised A.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
Interesting interview Seguin by Jack, being put on the 3rd line I think Clode did it to give the veteran Jagr the spot .... big mistake Jagr failed to produce then they blamed Seguin ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad