GDT: GM#1 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30 10/5/18

Where will the Kings finish at the end of the season?

• Total voters

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
SJ 9-1 in the last 10 in LA. Outscored the Kings 37-19. Sharks are up 13-7 in 1st period goals, tied with 9 each in the 2nd, and then spotting a 15-3 lead in the 3rd. Jones with a .930 sv%, Quick at .863, giving up 4 or 5 goals in 4 of the 6 games he's played. Budaj has the only win. Burns has more points than Doughty, Muzzin, and Martinez combined.

The stupid thing is the Kings are 5-4 in SJ over the last 3 years, outscoring them 20-18. What happens on home ice to make it so lopsided though, I don't get. If they were 1-8 in SJ, then ok, but they've found a way to win a few times on the road.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
I feel like I've been a Kings fan long enough to sense when they're going to lose. I have a strong sense about tonight.
Yes, also been a fan long enough to already know that in 3 or so hours, im going depressingly be re-evaluating why i put so much time and energy into this sport and team when all it does is make me hate myself. Its coming, i know it is.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Yes, also been a fan long enough to already know that in 3 or so hours, im going depressingly be re-evaluating why i put so much time and energy into this sport and team when all it does is make me hate myself. Its coming, i know it is.
The worst is when you take the long drive in traffic to get to the game. Pay ridiculous prices for parking, food, and tickets, then watch a miserably boring 3-1 home loss. That's when you really wonder why you care about this so much. I have a feeling many people leaving Staples Center will be thinking that tonight.

That being said, anything can happen. Sometimes the best wins happen when you expect to lose. The fact that so many of us are negative could be a contrarian indicator.

Reactions: King Trouty

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Nice to see the doom and gloomers made it thru the summer ok:) Its goin to be a great game 5 2 kings Go kings go Carry on u glass halffull people u make me thankful i can appreciate the good things in life

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingspiracy

kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Division winners.
eGeifbx.jpg

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
Are we still aloud to offer tickets for sale around these parts?

I can't go... and still got em!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Amadio name is Mike and he's number 10. Cocaine addiction is confirmed at this point.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad