GDT: GM#1 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30 10/5/18

Where will the Kings finish at the end of the season?

• Total voters

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
President Trophy time
Steam roll the division and conference
Kopitar for the Richard trophy
Kovalchuk for the Hart
Brown wins Conn Smythe
We got this.

Oh by the way my neighbor has some really righteous brownies

member 88115

I wonder which reporter will have the balls/ovaries to ask Stevens "Why do u keep trying to play Muzzin-Martinez together? Simple question. A part of me want them to finally work it out and another wants them to fail so we can get a new coach. Maybe Steven is trying to get fired! You sneaky bastard

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
Wow that Sharks lineup looks awesome. We don't stand a chance this game or this year for that matter. First time in the last 4 years I am entering into this season with zero expectations. Sort of feels good in a odd way. Less stress when you expect the team to lose.

That said, I can't wait to see how the third line of Wagner-Kempe-Lewis perform. That is one fast line. I also hope to at least see Vilardi play a game this season. That was supposed to be the highlight going into the year, but very disappointing that he is injured indefinitely.

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
I wonder which reporter will have the balls/ovaries to ask Stevens "Why do u keep trying to play Muzzin-Martinez together? Simple question. A part of me want them to finally work it out and another wants them to fail so we can get a new coach. Maybe Steven is trying to get fired! You sneaky bastard

It's a yearly ritual, just like eating turkey on Thanksgiving. The Kings have to try a Muzzin/Martinez pairing every year, and for us to be reminded again how awful they are together.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It's a yearly ritual, just like eating turkey on Thanksgiving. The Kings have to try a Muzzin/Martinez pairing every year, and for us to be reminded again how awful they are together.
Don't forget the 70's line stopped clicking together

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Doughty vs Karlsson. BEGIN!!!

I loved that show!

It will be like poetry in motion. Slow motion.

Kings are playing 4D chess. They know the fanbase is all aging, grumpy bastards and are matching us with an on-ice product.

I can't wait to feel that sense of abandonment once again when the Kings don't show up tonight.

I can imagine 1st night excitement. I sure have it. Then the Kings fans side of me goes we're playing San Jose...at home...on opening night...after they suffered a horrible loss the other night...and a poor, poor, poor Martin Jones performance. Anything more pleasant than a 4-0 dominating Sharks win with Jones making 30 saves would be a surprise to me. I also fully expect the Karlsson and Matthews trolls to show up here no matter what happens.

...especially because I'll be in attendance, so we're definitely f***ed. Just be happy hockey is back, curl up with your favorite drink, and let your therapist know to expect a 10pm phone call.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I just want someone to put horseface on his wallet and perhaps sneeze in the lone hobos beard.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Kings are playing 4D chess. They know the fanbase is all aging, grumpy bastards and are matching us with an on-ice product.
Good planning and building toward achieving the goal of winning a Stanley Cup is timeless.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Looking forward to the Kings shooting puck on goal, only for it to be blocked as usual, and ricochet down the ice with Karlsson chasing after it and Doughty defending one-on-one, to which Quick stops Karlsson's shot with his leg strap off his right pad after going down into the splits. Doughty gathers the rebound and stretch passes it up the ice, but it's Lewis who caught it and is now on a breakaway. Obviously the entire time this is happening, every Shark and King player is watching from the bench. Martin Jones steps aside and taunts Lewis with an open net. Instead of shooting the puck in, Lewis rages and checks Jones into the board. Sharks go on a power play where they ice 4 defenders and 1 forward. The forward? Obviously Karlsson, who scores from a point shot that gets tipped by every King PK'er. Kings get shut out, 1-0.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I'm not expecting much this season.

Hoping for some cool Kovalchuk highlights and Vilardi stepping in and playing well.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'm not expecting much this season.

Hoping for some cool Kovalchuk highlights and Vilardi stepping in and playing well.

latest

I'm sure he will tear it up with this set up under his hockey gear. He'll be flying out there.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->