Proposal: Glendening to Leafs

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Glendening is not bad, not sure on what his return would be. but I can tell you Leafs fans this Babs loves him and will over use the shit out of him in spots he should not be and drive you insane.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Are you kidding that the goblin doesn’t have more power than the 4 eyed geek?

If Babcock had all kinds of pull we would of drafted Hanifin instead of Marner, and traded for Glendening at the deadline.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I am a Wings fan, but why do people here think 4th liners are worth a 2nd round pick? If you are paying more than a 3rd rounder, for a 4th liner, you need to quit being a GM. Personally 4th liners are a dime a dozen and if you get a 4th rounder for them, you should feel lucky. On top of that, Glendening isn't an amazing 4th liner, he is a decent 4th liner, so a 4th seems fine to me.

Reactions: Liferleafer

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Glendening is not bad, not sure on what his return would be. but I can tell you Leafs fans this Babs loves him and will over use the **** out of him in spots he should not be and drive you insane.
We alteady have Hyman.....and had Komorov.....and Polak.....we know.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
We seen the Leafs interested at the deadline and with two UFAs Cs in the bottom six, there's every reason for us to think Babcock takes another run at Glendening this weekend.

If not the Leafs, he's one player that probably moves this weekend regardless.

4th and 7th would be my guess. Would be a solid move for the Leafs bottom 6 and allows Detroit to move on with Turgeon in their bottom 6.
To the best of my knowledge, Babs doesn't make trades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->