Injury Report: Glendening out for “a little while”

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
If we keep giving him garbage line mates he's never going to learn to use his linemates.

oh I know. That’s just more frustration from people getting apoplectic about ever thinking about moving AA. Using the fact that he scores 30 with garbage. If he can score 30 by himself, it’s a waste to give him “good” linemates

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Lol. Glendening is far from this teams issue right now. Outside of the top line, he might actually be their 4th best forward so far this season. Is he playing too far up the line up for his skill set? Yes, but Detroit doesnt have other options really right now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As long as you think this guy should occupy a roster spot in todays game the wings will be finishing in last.... the new streak is well under way 25 years going on the opposite side of the spectrum.
Smith can probably do what 41 does but at a higher skill set.........37 definitely deserves to be in the line up..... 41 and 21 on a one way train ticket to Toledo.​

Wow the level of knowing nothing about the NHL is high for you, huh? Plenty of playoff teams would love a 4th liner like Glendening on their team, good on faceoffs and good on pk, while giving you a hardworking night pretty much every night. So much to hate I agree.

LGD and Cholowski need to be on a train to Toledo? None of Detroit's contracted AHL'ers even deserve that, so how so do two of Detroit's players need that? Cholowski has been more than fine this season. Your post is so bad, and the only one I can recall reading of yours, to potentially put you on ignore.

This gif sums it up pretty well.

giphy.gif

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Sucks, he was playing hard. Over played but still played hard and it was noticeable. I'd call up Ras. Someone suggested not to but I think he could improve the 2nd PP unit and play solid on the 3rd line.

Tyler Bertuzzi – (A)Dylan Larkin – Anthony Mantha
AA– (A)Frans Nielson – Taro Hirose
Michael Rasmussen – Valtteri Filppula – Evgeny Svechnikov
Darren Helm – Jacob de le Rose – (A)Justin Abdelkader

PP
AA - Larkin - Mantha
Filppula - Hronek

Rasmussen - Nielson - Hirose
Cholowski - Green

Gotta be an improvement over having Abdelkader out there for the PP. Keep him in the grinder, shotblocking, PK role.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
If we keep giving him garbage line mates he's never going to learn to use his linemates.

Filppula isn't trash, though. Honestly, neither is Glendening. Athanasiou has to learn to trust the guys he's on the ice with and how to work within the unit and within the structure the team tries to employ. Last year, he took big steps in that direction regardless of who he was on the ice with. This season he's just not looking like that guy.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad