Celebrity Death: Glee actor Mark Salling, 35, found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Just looked up his wiki....

"In January 2013, a woman accused Salling of committing sexual battery by forcing her to have unprotected sex without her consent.[16][17][18] He denied the charges and filed a counter-suit for defamation of character"

o_O

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
As someone who is a closeted Glee fan I never liked this guy from the start, merely because of the fact that he had no business ever trying to pass as a 16 year old.
Corey was at least a baby face, this guy though was just a joke and he couldn't sing or dance.

Well written character, real bad casting choice that will now forever be a black mark on a show that flamed out almost as bad as he did.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Well written character, real bad casting choice that will now forever be a black mark on a show that flamed out almost as bad as he did.

Considering what has become of the cast, the show itself is probably a black mark.

I was in college when Glee was big. I remember hearing about it in bemusement...how is a high school musical the most popular show on television?!

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
On principle I don’t wish death on people. However, there are some people that I am absolutely not saddened to hear has died. This creature is one of them.

Reactions: coupe89

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I don’t know f*** all about this person other than the charges they were up on, and as nasty as they are, f*** all the grave dancers who have come in here simply to virtue signal about how cowardly this guy was.

Very strong and brave of you all. :rolleyes:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don’t know **** all about this person other than the charges they were up on, and as nasty as they are, **** all the grave dancers who have come in here simply to virtue signal about how cowardly this guy was.

Very strong and brave of you all. :rolleyes:

I've got to agree here. What he did was abhorrent and disgusting, but I always get a chuckle out of the '' What a coward '' comments as if these guys, out of remorse and good-will, would stay alive and live through their sentence.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I've got to agree here. What he did was abhorrent and disgusting, but I always get a chuckle out of the '' What a coward '' comments as if these guys, out of remorse and good-will, would stay alive and live through their sentence.

That’s the right we earn by not being scum of the earth

Reactions: Arizonan God

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Considering what has become of the cast, the show itself is probably a black mark.

Are there issues other than the two that passed away?

The only one i know anything about from the cast in terms of what they're doing now is Chris Colfer. I noticed his name at a bookstore. Turns out he is a very successful author of a young adult book series.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What right? Pretend you'd go to prison for life as redemption?

No, the right to not have to think about that because we aren’t scummy enough to be in that position in the first place.

I’m not sure how the pedophile who killed himself before having to serve his sentence is less of an issue to you than people calling him a coward.

The things some on this board like to defend..

Reactions: coupe89

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Are there issues other than the two that passed away?

The only one i know anything about from the cast in terms of what they're doing now is Chris Colfer. I noticed his name at a bookstore. Turns out he is a very successful author of a young adult book series.

Isn't Lea Michele releasing new music? My girlfirend had one of her songs as the wake up tone and since she's slow to wake up, I had to hear way too much of it.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
No, the right to not have to think about that because we aren’t scummy enough to be in that position in the first place.

I’m not sure how the pedophile who killed himself before having to serve his sentence is less of an issue to you than people calling him a coward.

The things some on this board like to defend..

I'm not defending him. And I'd like you to point out where I did, since it appears to be what you're implying. I think if you're calling him a coward - which he might or might not be - it's okay for someone to ponder about how the one's doing so would act in his current predicament. I mean, you're free to do whatever you want, but don't get pissy when someone tries to explore the validation of your sentiment behind the right you chose to exercise.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
What a shame... he should have had to meet his justice in the penitentiary. Would have gotten beaten nearly an inch away from death numerous times.

Coward

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think this thread has managed to run its course. It's treading too far into the realm of quasi-political/social commentary that falls outside the scope of what HF wants out of its non-political boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad