Glass vs. Beauchemin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Yeah i know what ya mean. Glass seems to be one of them guys that gets the job done but looks shakey doing it and makes ya nervous. While Beauchimen just looks comfortable out there. Not to mention that he makes them long bomb crazy passes :yo:

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
I would be very pleased to see Beauchemin in net, but it has little to do with what we've seen in this tournament. Glass has no prior experience on the international stage, and he has looked a little shakey. However, how much poise or comfort did you expect from Beau, when he is facing 15 shots, against Germany, many of which almost stopped rolling before they even reached him last night. Did he appear comfortable or asleep? I liked Beauchemin early on, and he was the number one during the summer evalutation camp. But he did not start very strong in the WHL this season, so I think he made the team over Dubnyk and more importantly Nastiuk, because of what the coaching staff saw at the summer camp.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Puckhead said:
I would be very pleased to see Beauchemin in net, but it has little to do with what we've seen in this tournament. Glass has no prior experience on the international stage, and he has looked a little shakey. However, how much poise or comfort did you expect from Beau, when he is facing 15 shots, against Germany, many of which almost stopped rolling before they even reached him last night. Did he appear comfortable or asleep? I liked Beauchemin early on, and he was the number one during the summer evalutation camp. But he did not start very strong in the WHL this season, so I think he made the team over Dubnyk and more importantly Nastiuk, because of what the coaching staff saw at the summer camp.

The score was still 0-0 and he made 2 really solid stops on German players.

I am not bashing Glass, but Beauchemin gives me more confidence at this moment. Glass just didnt seem into it. He wasnt controlling rebounds, he didnt know where pucks were. I just have a feeling if Canada gets in a big game Glass will fold up like a cheap tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->