Injury Report: Glass out for season after knee surgery

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Could be the best thing for him. Let him reset and fully heal while getting big over the summer.

Better than him coming back for the AHL playoffs and getting injured again, because let's be honest - who wasn't expecting that?

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Could be the best thing for him. Let him reset and fully heal while getting big over the summer.

Better than him coming back for the AHL playoffs and getting injured again, because let's be honest - who wasn't expecting that?
First this is a knee injury which has nothing to do with size. Second he has been working the last few years with Gary Roberts in the off season, so if you think he is going to be suddenly getting big during a off season while recovering from knee surgery you will be disappointed.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
First this is a knee injury which has nothing to do with size. Second he has been working the last few years with Gary Roberts in the off season, so if you think he is going to be suddenly getting big during a off season while recovering from knee surgery you will be disappointed.

Obviously I was talking about 2 disparate things.

And yes he should fill out.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Obviously I was talking about 2 disparate things.

And yes he should fill out.
He won't fill out much more. He will always be smaller framed like a Elias Petterson or Nikolaj Ehlers. He can and will be a great player, just don't expect him to get bigger and more physical.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Kind of funny his last name is Glass. Just need to photoshop his face on the they called me Mr. glass meme.

Bookman? The library investigator's name is actually Bookman? That's amazing! It's like having an ice cream man named Cone!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad