Injury Report: Glass 1/4; assigned to Chicago 2/8

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Happened right near me, I was watching him. Got cross-checked into goalpost. Hope just a bad bruise, could be worse he was pounding glove on ice in frustration and pain.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
What sucks is they finally put him between Stone and Pacioretty, something I’ve been pining for forever before this happened.

Reactions: HanSolo

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I had a bone bruise on the bottom of my foot from stepping on the dog's little bone in bare feet.

I was hobbling for 3-7 days (I don't recall). First day (after) I was on crutches, it was so painful to put weight on it.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought Glass tore something and was done. So even though it still sucks I’m still relieved.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I love Glass and see a great future for him, but at this point in his career, I don't think we are much worse without him. Between his phenomenal passes and rookie mistakes, I count him a neutral piece of the team.

Don't get me wrong, we need him in there to work through those rookie mistakes, but I don't think his absence will cost us games we would have won with him. Perhaps Marchy is back in soon and the trainers wouldn't let him do anything but target practice....

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I love Glass and see a great future for him, but at this point in his career, I don't think we are much worse without him. Between his phenomenal passes and rookie mistakes, I count him a neutral piece of the team.

Don't get me wrong, we need him in there to work through those rookie mistakes, but I don't think his absence will cost us games we would have won with him. Perhaps Marchy is back in soon and the trainers wouldn't let him do anything but target practice....
In 5v5 as a winger on the third line I agree, I actually think he might make us worse in 5v5, not due to Glass himself but due to Turk putting Tuch at LW. As for our PP, it's better with Glass.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
There's Stephenson and Nosek and Roy to fill in the bottom six, Carrier can get a try on the third line. Until Eakin comes back then he probably gets his third line center spot back because of this.

Ten games without Glass could be fine for the team. Sad that he was possibly getting an opportunity with Pacioretty and Stone at center but he should be well rested for the playoffs, if he can get back to center by then he could be really helpful to us.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
If a semi-long term injury was going to happen, this is probably the best time for it to happen since the all-star break/bye week give the team 10 days off during his recovery time. If it is closer to 4 weeks it will only be 10 games when it usually would be 12 to 16 games in a month.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
There's Stephenson and Nosek and Roy to fill in the bottom six, Carrier can get a try on the third line. Until Eakin comes back then he probably gets his third line center spot back because of this.

Ten games without Glass could be fine for the team. Sad that he was possibly getting an opportunity with Pacioretty and Stone at center but he should be well rested for the playoffs, if he can get back to center by then he could be really helpful to us.

Sounds like Eakin will be in the lineup tonight.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Some reconditioning? Or maybe Channy is playing too well to scratch him.
Reconditioning most likely, he's been out for over a month. And Channy doesn't have to be scratched for Glass to come back, Nosek however would.

Patches - Bill - Stone
Marchy - Walnuts - Smith
Chandler - Glass - Tuch
Carrier - Eakin - Reaves

Is what I want to see, and think we might get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad