Give Sportsnet Some Credit

Dimensha

Jul 14, 2010
Meh. I still mute them more often than not. Either they have idiots on like Eric Francis for intermission, or they won't stop gushing about McDavid even if he's not playing that night.

Just like TSN, Sportsnet, and CBC frequently pushed Crosby and Ovechkin over the last decade, Sportsnet will do the same with McDavid until the next generational prospect comes along. You may not like it, but you may as well get used to it.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Sportsnet certainly understands the younger demographic better than the NHL overall. I can give them credit for that. But their main television product leaves a lot to be desired

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Sportsnet has horrible coverage, from their camera work and quality of production to their on air "talent."

I literally cannot switch the channel fast enough back to TSN as soon as the game i'm watching is over.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
every day a crappy Sportsnet NHL airs its another step closer to bell and tsn hopefully getting hockey again

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
SN's web product is second to none, I'll give them that. Clips and highlight packages are the best around.

TSN won't even let me view their stuff. :(

skeena1

May 15, 2006
Sportsnet has horrible coverage, from their camera work and quality of production to their on air "talent."

I literally cannot switch the channel fast enough back to TSN as soon as the game i'm watching is over.

You know that 99% of their camera operators are freelancers and also work for TSN right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad