Give me wheel bag reccomendations.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
I am shopping for a new bag and I need one with wheels. LHS do not have anything that meets my needs so all I can go in are the online descriptions. Everything pretty much looks the same to me, looking for input.

mooseOAK*

I find wheeled hockey bags repulsive.

No explanantion, that's just me.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
just picked up the CCM V 8.0 wheeled bag from greatskate, for my youngest. Three wheels and very flex bottom that isnt going to snap. At 59 US it was a pretty good buy. If a goalie and wearing Senior size gear it will be a tad small. The Simmons Goalie bag is outstanding. I have that one but they dont ship it to the US. You would have to know someone local to get it for you or be able to swing by the store to get it. HUGE durable bag..

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
wow, BUSCH...hey im gettin a mouthguard next week, anyone got any suggestions on the best one? hahahaha

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
go see your dentist and get custom....

hes asking a legit question before putting a buck into a bag. Its easy to end up wasting a bit of coin on a bag that falls apart on ya. Whats with the insults today? tipped a few and got some beer muscles? :)

the_pen_is_mightier

Aug 16, 2006
Walk three blocks outside and after a game then tell me to use a regular bag.

With a non-wheeled bag, I used to have to walk down 6 floors worth of stairs (and UP the same stairs AFTER the game) in my old building....and I'm a goalie! My gear is 10x heavier than a player's gear. If my place had an elevator, I would've switched to wheels as well. Save your back, I say.
Now, my place has an elevator, and I bought a wheeled bag, but the stupid thing doesn't fit into my ride!...I can't win.

JM47; good luck with your search.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
I found one, we'll see how it goes. Luckily the rink I play at does have the elevator. My back couldn't handle what yours did.

94now

May 24, 2004
Snow Belt, USA
I am shopping for a new bag and I need one with wheels. LHS do not have anything that meets my needs so all I can go in are the online descriptions. Everything pretty much looks the same to me, looking for input.
Get the one with handle stitched to the side since the telescopic handle is just another failure point. I've got a new model Mission bag that is perfect for my needs. I wouldn't recommend it, though, because one zipper on side compartment broke within a few months of use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->