Proposal: Give Dallas a scorer

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Any legit 40-50 point forward would be all the Stars need to really get over the hump, because every ride along on that second line can probably play defense.

GJMJN2.0 probably isn't interested in a rental, but someone out of favor or overshadowed in a lineup on a struggling team. Hoffman would have been a huge add but I'm sure Nill burned his bridge with Melnyk on the Spezza deal.

Jenner, Bjugstad, Neiderreiter... someone like that... Nyquist would be okay but he's a rental. I'd looove Mantha, but he's gonna be way too expensive.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
NYR- Can take on hanzal aswell or spezza for cap dump if more is added so I see something like the nash return

Hanzel/Spezza
2019 2nd
2020 1st unprotected
2020 3rd (conditional to Stars making playoffs in 19/20, which would lower the 1st out of the lottery)

Zuccarello
Huska (G)

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Any legit 40-50 point forward would be all the Stars need to really get over the hump, because every ride along on that second line can probably play defense.

GJMJN2.0 probably isn't interested in a rental, but someone out of favor or overshadowed in a lineup on a struggling team. Hoffman would have been a huge add but I'm sure Nill burned his bridge with Melnyk on the Spezza deal.

Jenner, Bjugstad, Neiderreiter... someone like that... Nyquist would be okay but he's a rental. I'd looove Mantha, but he's gonna be way too expensive.

He certainly should be, I'd hope that if he sits on his ass all year and the team misses the PO yet again(very likely) he'd be gone

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Gurianov is a huge question mark. If we can't shelter Hintz or any of the other revolving wingers, then why try Gurianov?

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Gurianov is a huge question mark. If we can't shelter Hintz or any of the other revolving wingers, then why try Gurianov?

Because Monty seems to want Nuke at LW so after Rads on the right we have nothing more than a checking line RWer in Pitlick and a borderline NHLer in Ritchie. Meanwhile Guri has started the year iwth 5 goals and 2 assists in 7 games down in the AHL. We suck at RW and Guri looks like fire in the AHL right now. Why not try him at this point

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Zucc/Hayes would be a 1st+something small for either
What do You say we swap out something small for something skinny and take that 180lb stringbean Klingberg off their hands?

Thank you, I'll be here all week!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->