Recalled/Assigned: Givani Smith recalled again (Back to GR 11/15)

Christien

May 1, 2010
Love this, if there was room for him I really think that he should be a mainstay in the bottom 6 this season. Wonder if Abby got hurt after he blocked that shot last night?

Reactions: BStinson

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Never like to see a player go down injured, but I hope Smith takes advantage of his call up and steals Abby’s spot in the line up.

Would have said with a pretty high degree of certainty this time last year that there's no way that would happen in a million years, but now I'm not so sure. Yzerman seems to be pretty ruthless.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I think Smith still needs work on his offense down in GR, but that'll probably happen when Abby comes back. In the meantime I hope Smith makes the most of this opportunity.

He's shown more skill than I expected. Best of luck to the kid.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Hopefully he pots a goal in this call up and gets some good playing time. Seems like hes going to get around 3 weeks possibly with the team or more

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Hopefully he pots a goal in this call up and gets some good playing time. Seems like hes going to get around 3 weeks possibly with the team or more
Probably not much more, LGD should be back in about 3 weeks or less.

This actually means Hirose gets to stay in the pressbox and make some money. I still hope they let him skip practice and lock him in the weight room. Should be going max out in the weight room if he knows he's not gonna play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad