Injury Report: Girardi - Swollen Knee (DTD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Outplayed the **** out of Klein, that's for sure.

He was pretty good tonight.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I got to listen to this one on the radio---though I gave up in the third. Dave Maloney was not happy with Brassard's penalty in the first. He ripped him a new ******* on that one. Staal was another target of his last night. What I gathered was McDonagh and Girardi were mostly fine and the rest of the D weren't very good.

Henrik's play has gone down a level. He is not making some saves he was making earlier this year. The spectacular has gone out of his game.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
I got to listen to this one on the radio---though I gave up in the third. Dave Maloney was not happy with Brassard's penalty in the first. He ripped him a new ******* on that one. Staal was another target of his last night. What I gathered was McDonagh and Girardi were mostly fine and the rest of the D weren't very good.

Henrik's play has gone down a level. He is not making some saves he was making earlier this year. The spectacular has gone out of his game.

Henriks over compensating because the guys in front of him can't seem to get it together.

What makes more sense, Hank losing his mojo or the ineptness in front of him baring most of the blame ?

Don Jaroodi*

Hank has been bad, but the defense is straight pathetic. The forwards, for the most part aren't working hard enough in the D zone.

But really Marc Staal is the worst player in the world. He's really, really, really, really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad