Gilbert Brule or Luc Bourdon ?

zoomba

May 11, 2006
Unionville, ON
jtuzzi said:
Brule plays the game like a young Jeremy Roenick. Fiesty, heart on his sleeve, wicked shot, and a great skater.

I agree with this. A good comparison.

I would take Brule. Sure he's been hurt but the guy will go through the boards to win a game if thats what it takes. Combine that with his offensive skill and you have a guy who can be the heart and soul of your team.

Bourdon is a good hockey player but Brule is the man.

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
I don't think that Brule will ever play a full season in the NHL, so I'd have to take Bourdon.

Bourdon seems to be a #2 to me in the mold of Jovo while Brule would certainly be a 1st line center, but again with the health.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
jtuzzi said:
Brule plays the game like a young Jeremy Roenick. Fiesty, heart on his sleeve, wicked shot, and a great skater.

Good comparison. Brule actually reminds me of a bigger (isn't everybody?) version of Theoren Fleury with a better attitude.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Bourdon, only because of the fact that Brule's style won't be nearly as effective in the NHL.

AgentNaslund*

clay said:
Bourdon, only because of the fact that Brule's style won't be nearly as effective in the NHL.

thats crazy, the new NHL is build for the game like Brule, who is speedy and offensive. Maybe the OLD NHL, but the New one?

Gilbert Brule.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I am a big Bourdon fan, but IMO Brule edges him out a bit. I love Brules skating, shooting and gritty play. Brules shot is amazing and he is a hard strong skater wtih speed, he has slick hands and has a pinpoint rocket of a shot. I also love how Brule hits and grinds it out.

Montreal should have took Brule, what a waste taking Carey Price, I don't think Price will ever amount to much, I would put him in par with Brian Finley and Patrick DesRochers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad