Gilbert Brule and Tuuka Rask (what will their HF ratings be?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verbal Kint*

If Price got an 8 C Rask would have to get an 8.5 D from what I've read and seen.

Brule seems like a 9 C from what I've heard/seen.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Le Golie said:
Brule - 8B
Rask - 7B

I disagree with Rask's grade.

Pavalech is given an 8.0 C.

I'd give Rask an 8.5 D based on potential. But realistically, i think he should get an 8.0 B.

Towelie*

Just out of curiosity Maddy, and others, where would you rank Rask in this group:

Alexander Vincent
Julien Ellis Plante
Cory Schneider
Tuku Rask

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Comfortably Numb said:
Just out of curiosity Maddy, and others, where would you rank Rask in this group:

Alexander Vincent
Julien Ellis Plante
Cory Schneider
Tuku Rask

Tukka Rask
Cory Schneider
Alexander Vincent
Im not familiar with Julien Ellis Plante

Towelie*

H N I C said:
Tukka Rask
Cory Schneider
Alexander Vincent
Im not familiar with Julien Ellis Plante

Julien Ellis was the best goalie in the QMJHL, and many believe he will make Team Canada at the WJC. I personally would put:

Cory Schneider
Jullien Ellis Plante
Tukku Rask
Alexander Vincent.

I see Vincent as a steal, saw him a couple nights ago in a game in Vancouver, look great, didn't let a goal in. Big guy.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Comfortably Numb said:

Alexander Vincent
Julien Ellis Plante
Cory Schneider
Tuku Rask

I dont know about Plante.

But i can only talk about potential.
Here is my list.

1. Rask
2. Schneider
3. Vincent

Rask has alot of potential. From what i saw from the WJr. last year. He stole some games for Finland. He needs to improve on his conditioning though. He has great concentration though...very focused.

Schneider is big. :) Covers the net well...good goalie but i know alot of guys, even Vancouver fans, who arent big fans of him.

Vincent...i dont really know much about him. Just know he's really big and a little inconsistent now. But he has the potential to be a starting goalie. I'd rank Lavasseaur ahead of him.

Finland is producing some good goalies and Rask seems to be just another good one. Looks like an alien...

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think Brule has unbelivable potential and could be a perenial rocket richard/hart trophy candidit for all the other intangiables he brings to the table. That being said he has question marks about size and attitude, id give him a 9 D as I beleive he has the potential to be that good, but theres a lot of obstacles standing in the way. a more realistic ranking might be an 8.5 C or B
Not sure about Rask at all

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
MaDdY said:
I disagree with Rask's grade.

Pavalech is given an 8.0 C.

I'd give Rask an 8.5 D based on potential. But realistically, i think he should get an 8.0 B.

C'mon, man...

8.0B??

Price only got an 8.0C and I think that he's definately better and more along the way than Rask at this point.

Rask = 7B or 7.5C, IMO.

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
My HF Rating for Brule knowing his determination and assuming he will remain relatively injury free.

8.5A or 9B

Not sure of Rask

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Jon Prescription said:
C'mon, man...

8.0B??

Price only got an 8.0C and I think that he's definately better and more along the way than Rask at this point.

Rask = 7B or 7.5C, IMO.

Rask has more potential than Price.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
monster_bertuzzi said:
Brule has 1st line potential. 40+ goals a season. Thats at least 8.5 A.

'A' means he is guaranteed to meet that potential.

Brule is not an A. He's either a B or a C. I was generous and gave him an 8B but I could certainly see how others would give him a C.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Le Golie said:

Brule is not an A. He's either a B or a C. I was generous and gave him an 8B but I could certainly see how others would give him a C.

I'm not sure how the system works, but if 8.0 or higher means 1st line potential then yah thats what Brulke is, whatever letter who cares. Sorry for the spelling errors, kinda drunk...

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Le Golie said:

i don't think anybody is guarenteed to meet there potential

Syndney Crosby 10B

Last edited:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
H N I C said:
Rask has more potential than Price.
huh? so not... you tend to forget that when we drafted him he was still 17 and was one of the best goalies in the WHL. With his Frame, reflexes and great positioning,franchise goalie ala Belfour(younger) or even Luongo status is rechable

Rask is 7.5B

Vic Rattlehead*

boredmale said:
i don't think anybody is guarenteed to meet there potential

Syndney Crosby 10B

Some players have A, such as Toivonen. He's 8A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad