GDT: Gibson @ Stars - 5:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
When we were healthy last year the same problems existed. The wings we are missing won't significantly swing the shot counts or how we defend

Shot differential last year: -2.8 per game

Shot differential this year: -13.6 per game

Feels like it might not be the exact same problem.

Reactions: Dirk316

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I almost feel like it is time to throw in the towel for the season. Trade assets for futures with more upside, get a new coach and hopefully a high draft pick.

The time to throw in the towel is somewhere in the vicinity of the trade deadline. I'll admit that I'm a lot more pessimistic than I was a month ago, but we can watch and see how it plays out at no cost.

Oct 18, 2011
When were they healthy last year? The team led the league in lost man games I believe and Perry and Kesler now it's confirmed played injured
They had almost everyone against the sharks and got dominated. Don't use the injury excuse. The sharks didn't have Thornton

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
They had almost everyone against the sharks and got dominated. Don't use the injury excuse. The sharks didn't have Thornton

Not that it was the difference between winning and losing, but at this point in their careers Fowler was probably a bigger loss than Thornton. Either way, Ducks should not have gotten swept.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Glad they said they’re not going to go back into their own zone or go D to D anymore. Which is basically all they’ve done so far this game hahaha.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
LMFAO. Our defense would be better off just all laying on their backs in front of the goal crease, maybe they'd disrupt things more that way

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
DenseQuaintBufeo-small.gif

Reactions: KelVarnsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad