Prospect Info: Gianni Fairbrother a.k.a. Giovanni Fairbrudder

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
One thing I forgot to add when I posted the highlight vid, which btw just check the next day as I should have vids of all his and Guhle's games (when he gets back).

They had Fairbrother lined up at RD on the PP all night. I haven't seen much of him since he missed so much time last year so I wasn't aware they did that but he didn't look out of place.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
12 pts and 1 goal in 9 games. Seems like a prospect in our pool that is flying under the radar to some degree. What is his NHL comparison in terms of style?

Good question.

I only saw him at development camp briefly. I could say Brooks Orpik - but my viewing time was extremely small. So don't quote me on that.

I look forward to hearing the reply of people who have seen him play a decent amount.

I did come away impressed with him after seeing him mlm play briefly. But then again I was also impressed with Rhett Pitlik.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
12 pts and 1 goal in 9 games. Seems like a prospect in our pool that is flying under the radar to some degree. What is his NHL comparison in terms of style?

The WHL is a mess this year, not sure how to rank players..

Wandering Maroon

Sep 11, 2010
Thoughts on Fairbrother? At least he got signed and will play in Laval. We definitely have to develop more defenceman. The clock is ticking.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad