Ghost sucks. Trade him

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
You might think he is an asset, but there is a good reason Philly let him go. Yes, he has more offensive capability than most D men, but turnovers, bad passes, bad positioning and bad decision making… Trade him now!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Not sure if this is a Summer Rose jinx thread or not.

Anywho, his lackadaisical play might be annoying at times but he's still been our best D and not by a small amount. Chychrun was worse defensively through the first 40 or so.

I will say though I did managed to learn how to spell Hjalmarsson without looking it up but I don't think I'll ever nail Gostisbehere's.

Reactions: sundance74

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure if this is a Summer Rose jinx thread or not.

Anywho, his lackadaisical play might be annoying at times but he's still been our best D and not by a small amount. Chychrun was worse defensively through the first 40 or so.

I will say though I did managed to learn how to spell Hjalmarsson without looking it up but I don't think I'll ever nail Gostisbehere's.
Ghost is be here, leaving out the h in ghost.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
You’re asking an offensive minded defenseman to play a number one role and play defense with a support staff of

Ghost - Rookie
Rookie - Stralman (who sucks)
Capo (who sucks) - Rookie

It’s easy to expose the guy right now for his flaws. He’s playing way above his head with a group of players who are way below average

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
You’re asking an offensive minded defenseman to play a number one role and play defense with a support staff of

Ghost - Rookie
Rookie - Stralman (who sucks)
Capo (who sucks) - Rookie (who sucks - but might be decent with maturation)

It’s easy to expose the guy right now for his flaws. He’s playing way above his head with a group of players who are way below average

Fixed it!

Raymones

Aug 2, 2005
Sweden
As a Swede, I'd like to offer you my apologies. I agree, Ghost sucks, and I am sorry such lame arenarock spreads like a pandemic. Like covid wasn't enough.

May I offer some Meshuggah as compensation?

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Ghost is fine. He puts up points and was literally free. He’s playing higher in the lineup than he should be but it’s whatever.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I’m late to this party and it’s still weird.
Some Quebeqois keeps posting pot shots. I decided to give a tongue planted in cheek reply this time as I am bored. I'm guessing a mod cleans up post and reply quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad