Recalled/Assigned: Ghost Returned To Phantoms (October 31, 2014)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
382.gif

Ohhhh yesssss

bauerhockey02

Mar 15, 2009
Should help the team but at the same time I would of preferred Alt to come up. On the plus side this should guarantee Ghost being in the next NHL 15 roster update haha

Dirty but Good

but mostly dirty
Jan 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
The fan in me is super excited to watch him play!

But the armchair GM in me is disappointed he has to be brought up so soon.

Still...super excited!

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
I disagree with this move. Has nothing to do with Ghost, but he shouldn't be thrown into this dumpster fire we have at defense. Hextall preaches about not rushing these kids and the first chance he gets he does it.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I disagree with this move. Has nothing to do with Ghost, but he shouldn't be thrown into this dumpster fire we have at defense. Hextall preaches about not rushing these kids and the first chance he gets he does it.

The first chance he got was when Coburn went down. He went with Schultz.

They have 5 healthy defensemen and Gostisbehere is the best one not on the roster. What do you want him to do? Bring up Lauridsen?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Wow. Surprised at this and excited but also slightly worried!

In the first 3 AHL games he has looked good... but not 'too cool for school'. Alt or Hagg are probably the 'safer' choices.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City

They have 5 healthy defensemen and Gostisbehere is the best one not on the roster. What do you want him to do? Bring up Lauridsen?

He went with Shultz because that was literally the one and only reason Shultz was signed. He should be bringing Alt up instead.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Alt was the other option. He's played a lot more AHL games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad