Ghost of Tsushima: Legends - Free DLC drops tomorrow.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I picked the same ending as you and I thought about it for a good few minutes before choosing. Ultimately that choice seemed to me the one most likely to have been chosen by Jin given his character and Lord Shimura and the events that got them there.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Been playing the DC again from the start and it’s amazing. Photo mode is spectacular (below) PLUS they patched up a bunch of the plot holes in the story very nicely.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Been playing the DC again from the start and it’s amazing. Photo mode is spectacular (below) PLUS they patched up a bunch of the plot holes in the story very nicely.

The Photo mode in this game is so robust and absolutely blew me away. I have probably spent between 1/4 and 1/3 of my time in this game just staging, taking, and editing photos. I can't wait to have a chance to get through this on the PS5

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I started playing this game again and I just cannot believe how freaking awesome it is (the scenery, the combat, the hidden stuff). I am not sure how far I am in the story as I just beat "The Iron Hook" main campaign mission, but I keep finding all these extra things to do like defogging the map, then finding a fox den, beating that, and unlocking a Mongolian camp, beating that, finding a graveyard, beating that, finding a haiku, conducting poetry, and onto the next item as I continue to defog. This game really distracts you, but in such an enjoyable way.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I started playing this game again and I just cannot believe how freaking awesome it is (the scenery, the combat, the hidden stuff). I am not sure how far I am in the story as I just beat "The Iron Hook" main campaign mission, but I keep finding all these extra things to do like defogging the map, then finding a fox den, beating that, and unlocking a Mongolian camp, beating that, finding a graveyard, beating that, finding a haiku, conducting poetry, and onto the next item as I continue to defog. This game really distracts you, but in such an enjoyable way.
I've found it to be a wonderful type of escape and tranquility a lot of times. Almost meditative. Very immersive experience overall with the atmosphere and just the entire setting. I probably spent a solid 1/3 of my time in photo mode just looking at and editing scenes.

Reactions: S E P H

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Glad this has been bumped. I'm just about to start on the DLC. I lent out my copy of the game after getting the platinum and just got it back today!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I've found it to be a wonderful type of escape and tranquility a lot of times. Almost meditative. Very immersive experience overall with the atmosphere and just the entire setting. I probably spent a solid 1/3 of my time in photo mode just looking at and editing scenes.
Photo mode has to be one of the best I've ever seen in a game up there with Forza Horizon.

• Love
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Got this digital on ps4 when it came out, thinking I should get the dlc and replay it now that I got a ps5, but this genre has gotten really stale for me since it came out.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City

The ending is one of my favorite endings in any video game.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Just finished this game. What a wonderful game to finish off the year with. As a fan of both Japanese and Mongol history, it was directly up my alley. Pretty easily a 10/10 for me. Absolutely superb gameplay, production, story, music, visuals, everything.

What a punch to the gut of an ending. Super sad. Hit me right in the feels, thats for sure. I ended up killing Lord Shimura. I rationalized it as he raised Jin and was clearly very important to him, and he deserved the honourable death. Is there a "good" or "bad" ending? They both seem kind of terrible. Poor Jin

In regards to the patch - I only got the game a few weeks ago. I didnt notice loadouts? I was able to select my armour, helmet, and mask. Is there something im missing?
Don't you think that contradicts Jin's character? Jins whole journey is about abandoning the restrictions that being "honorable" put on him and that his entire persona as the ghost goes against the samurai code. It's kind of summarized by one of the final lines:

"You have no honor"

"And you are a slave to it"

[/Spoilers]

Edit: I just realized this comment is like 3 years old, lol.

Towards the end of Act III, but doing some of the secondary characters side quest and about to finish Tomoe/Ishikawa one. Holy crap this one is amazing, I think it could be better than the actual main storyline.
tomoe questline i remember being terrible, especially the ending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad