GFHL looking for a GM

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
The GFHL is currently looking for a knowledgeable and dedicated GM to take over one of the teams in our keeper league. This is a 31 team keeper league that has been going strong for 20 years now. FREE to join! Feel free to have a look around the league to have a look at team rosters and rules. Los Angeles would be the team available, some decent talent to start out with.

GFHL

We are currently accepting applications, to apply, please email [email protected]

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
St. Louis is also now available....good young team to build with if you want the challenge!

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
St. Louis, Anaheim and LA now available.....

DEEP keeper league that has been established for over 20 years. Looking for three active knowledgeable GM's.

GFHL

To apply, send an email to [email protected] and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Note: if some of the links on the website don't work, open them in a new tab to view....

Last edited:

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Definitely interested. How deep is the league?

31 teams, 24 man rosters, keep 16 players per year, no farm system.

Visit the website to have a look around. St Louis has been taken, still looking for GMs for Anaheim and LA

Last edited:

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Bump....

If you are looking to join a fantasy hockey league and missed out on the typical Yahoo leagues but yearning for something deeper, come and have a look at our league.

Anaheim and LA are available, both teams with some talent to work with.....send an inquiry to [email protected] if interested.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

GFHL

Bluedevil11

Jan 9, 2009
I am in this GFHL league and it is a real knowledgeable GM base. This league is not for the faint of heart.
Interested people should have a look and email the league office if you're interested.
LINK: GFHL

Reactions: blink

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
wow , really cool that you guys have kept the league going for 20+ years . friggin amazing .If fitzy is still in the league he's got to be pushing 75 !

I just wanted to give a heads up that while visiting the website some of the links didnt open . For example East or West rosters . Is it just my browser (chrome) ; who knows ?

good luck filling spots and continued success

Reactions: blink

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
wow , really cool that you guys have kept the league going for 20+ years . friggin amazing .If fitzy is still in the league he's got to be pushing 75 !

I just wanted to give a heads up that while visiting the website some of the links didnt open . For example East or West rosters . Is it just my browser (chrome) ; who knows ?

good luck filling spots and continued success

Thanks man! I remember you from years ago, hope all is well!

yes you have to open some of the links in a new tab. Right click the links and opening in new tab should get them working.

And yes Fitzy is still part of the league :)

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Bump. The GFHL currently has one open spot. If interested have a look and send an email application.

GFHL

If you open the links in a separate tab they will all work as you navigate through the site.

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
GFHL has one team opening at the moment. We just finished the trade deadline and heading into playoffs in a couple of weeks.

Pittsburgh is the open team, roster is full of talent.

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
what are you using , fantrax ?
Officepools

bump....Carolina and Anaheim are the two teams now available. We our draft coming up in August so if you are looking to get accustomed to a league before the entry draft, this is it.

If interested, please contact [email protected] to apply.

PS.....you will have to right click some of the web pages on the website and open them up in a new tab to view.

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Carolina has been filled, Anaheim is still up for grabs.

Anaheim is filled with younger players and prospects. Some notable names on the roster include Raymond, Power, K. Dach, Nemec, Niemela, Othmann, Sandin, Ohgren.

If interested in a rebuild project that is already underway, please contact [email protected] to apply.

blink

Mar 6, 2002
Ontario
Bump. New season starting up in October. Summer draft at end of July is fast approaching, great time to get in on this league and gain some familiarity before the draft.

We currently have one team opening in Buffalo. If interested, please come visit us at GFHL and email [email protected] to apply.

League has been around for awhile, steady league with friendly and knowledgeable GM's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->