Getzlaf thanks the refs (rival to Giroux's trolling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I don't see him in any tears, don't see why the term 'cry-baby' is being used in this thread -- just him heckling a ref for making a bad call, no big deal. All players will voice their frustration to the ref some time or another -- no reason to pile up on Getzlaf for sarcastically clapping at the linesman.

He did dive though.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Bout time someone calls out the refs obvious bias towards the Leafs, good on Getzlaf having the balls to call out the leagues pathetic attempt to give Toronto success.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Bout time someone calls out the refs obvious bias towards the Leafs, good on Getzlaf having the balls to call out the leagues pathetic attempt to give Toronto success.

:laugh:

What an idiotic comment to make.

11th in the league in PIM -- but yeah you're right.

685.jpg

obvious ottawa fan jealous that the sens suck in comparison to the leafs.

stish

Wait, I never heard of this? I knew the league was paying Ottawa citizens to wear Leaf jerseys when they visit but this news is really bad if true.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Wait, I never heard of this? I knew the league was paying Ottawa citizens to wear Leaf jerseys when they visit but this news is really bad if true.

Not only Ottawa citizens but also residents of Florida, Detroit, Columbus, and many more!!! Those devils!

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I hoped for your sake that was a sarcastic comment, damn that's really unfortunate for you.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I've watched a lot of Ducks games. Never seen Getz dive.
Can argue last night, but it doesn't happen, he fights through stuff all the time.

I mentioned on an earlier thread that the Ducks lost their cool after
a very good first period.

Funny that Leaf fans will point out bad calls for the Ducks as proof the refs
did not suck.

Linesmen were awful last night. They must have had friends or family at
the game. Seemed to be a lot of guys thrown out of face offs. Missed offside calls.

NHL officials are awful. I know it's a fast game, too bad, they suck.
But they did not cost the Ducks the game either. The goalie won that game, he was phenomenal early.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Wow cool. A hockey player did something unrelated to the sport while wearing his gear.

Not thread worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad