Getting to Know the Sedins

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
So it's been about half a season since I made friends with Vancouver mods and got shepherded onto the bandwagon, and it's been really cool getting to know all of you, and writing for you about Tanev. I've got another one here that comes from a unique perspective, of not being a Canucks fan, and then being a Canucks fan, and what I've learned. Specifically about the two twins.

https://6goaliedefense.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/getting-to-know-the-sedins/

Now I'm saying something about the Sedins which I'm sure many of you know but don't worry, I've got it on the mainboards too so for those who need to know we can let them know, and I hope you enjoy it. :D

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
They're soft Euros who disappear in the playoffs and are terrible leaders. I know this because someone on the main board said so.

:sarcasm:

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I can finally tell them apart! Daniel is the one that looks like a thug.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Well done. I legitimately have no idea where the **** the sentiment of the Bruins "pushing around" the Canucks came from.

They're soft Euros who disappear in the playoffs and are terrible leaders. I know this because someone on the main board said so.

not enough heart. marchand punching daniel was strictly why boston won the cup.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

Did you know that a gif of Daniel getting punched repeatedly exists and I'm going to use it to discredit their entire 15 year careers.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Read this earlier while in between classes, forgot to comment that it was a good read!

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Good article, Machinehead.

Keep writing, you're good at it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad