Buffalo Bills Getting from Downtown to stadium and tailgating.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Planning to head to Buffalo for the bills/giants game this fall, had a few questions.

1. Getting from downtown to the stadium, what’s the best option for public transportation? I see that NFTA runs a game day express, anyone have experience with that?

2. Tailgating. Since no of us want to drive, does anyone know of any public tailgates to join? Where you can just pay X and get beer/food?

Thanks

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Planning to head to Buffalo for the bills/giants game this fall, had a few questions.

1. Getting from downtown to the stadium, what’s the best option for public transportation? I see that NFTA runs a game day express, anyone have experience with that?

2. Tailgating. Since no of us want to drive, does anyone know of any public tailgates to join? Where you can just pay X and get beer/food?

Thanks
The NFTA game day express is new this year and it's something us downtowners have been clamoring for forever. It ran for the first time Saturday for the preseason game, but I haven't heard any reviews. It will be in the same traffic as everyone else so it's not an express, but not having to pay for parking and being able to enjoy maximum beverages makes it an appealing option for $5 each way. If you miss the two buses home, a $50 Uber isn't the end of the world for a NYer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad