Getting Autographs for the Predators players.

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Hi. I'm planning on visiting Nashville in the end of November and I'm trying to get some Preds autographs. How easy is it getting the Preds players autograph before and after the game at Bridgestone Arena? Also, do the Preds players sign after practice inside Centennial Sportsplex or outside in the parking lot after practice or both and how many ppl usually are there?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It's been a long time since I've tried anything like this but I'd probably try more for practice. It's not as hectic and there's easier access

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
By November there should be a practice schedule listed on the Preds site. The practices held at Centennial Sportsplex are open to the public. You can get player autographs there as they are coming off the ice after practice. Any practice at Bridgestone is closed to the public.

With our recent success we seem to have a bit more autograph seekers. If you don't care about seeing practice itself, I would just hang out by where the players go on/off the ice to get a good spot to catch the players you want after practice.

Most all of the players will stop and sign stuff or take pictures.

The parking lot at Centennial is behind the rink, but it's fenced in by a locked gate. If you wait out there, sometimes a few guys might come over to the fence and sign something. It probably should be small enough to fit through the fence links.

Outside of having tickets to the Lexus Lounge, I'm not sure of way to get autographs on a gameday at Bridgestone anymore.

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
By November there should be a practice schedule listed on the Preds site. The practices held at Centennial Sportsplex are open to the public. You can get player autographs there as they are coming off the ice after practice. Any practice at Bridgestone is closed to the public.

With our recent success we seem to have a bit more autograph seekers. If you don't care about seeing practice itself, I would just hang out by where the players go on/off the ice to get a good spot to catch the players you want after practice.

Most all of the players will stop and sign stuff or take pictures.

The parking lot at Centennial is behind the rink, but it's fenced in by a locked gate. If you wait out there, sometimes a few guys might come over to the fence and sign something. It probably should be small enough to fit through the fence links.

Outside of having tickets to the Lexus Lounge, I'm not sure of way to get autographs on a gameday at Bridgestone anymore.

Do the players sign in the parking lot after practice at Centennial Sportsplex and how easy is it there getting autographs? And how early do you have to get a spot for autographs and take photos? And how often does PK Subban ever stop and sign stuff?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Do the players sign in the parking lot after practice at Centennial Sportsplex and how easy is it there getting autographs? And how early do you have to get a spot for autographs and take photos? And how often does PK Subban ever stop and sign stuff?
They might stop, they might not and there is a chain link fence between you and them. You're probably more assured of getting an autograph as they're coming off the ice after practice, but if they DO stop to sign your item there it's obviously fewer people to contend with.

You just want to be there early. If you're there by 45 minutes before the practice you should be fine. Most people watch the practice and will be in the bleachers.

Reactions: predfan98

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Is there any access of getting Predators players autographs outside Bridgestone Arena after practice on a non-game day?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad