Getting a job at the Bell Center

Brooke

Jun 2, 2014
I'm a 17 year old girl, just finished high school and looking for a job to start Cegep. I have very little experience, but love hockey, the habs and the environment at the Bell Center and would like to get a job there requiring low qualifications. What are some jobs I would be eligible for (Usher?) ? And if I were to apply online, what would be the topic (section)? (Club de Hockey Canadien, hockey box office or other?)

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I'm a 17 year old girl, just finished high school and looking for a job to start Cegep. I have very little experience, but love hockey, the habs and the environment at the Bell Center and would like to get a job there requiring low qualifications. What are some jobs I would be eligible for (Usher?) ? And if I were to apply online, what would be the topic (section)? (Club de Hockey Canadien, hockey box office or other?)

You should check with Envenko ( cant remember how to spell it) I think they do the hiring for the kind of Job you are looking for !

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Brooke wants to be like this guy :

tumblr_n5htjfgDH31shr61qo1_1280.jpg

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
Im not sure working there is the best place for a Habs fan. I mean sure you get to work for them but you might end up working during the games and never get to see them play.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad