OT: Get to know your fellow CBJ fans

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You and I are very similar. Right down to the girlfriend story, except we have a cat and a rabbit instead of a dog. :laugh:

Name: Daniel
Age you act: Probably 25
Sex: M
Birthplace: San Diego, CA
Where you live: Dublin, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Dad bod, but working on it.
Nationality: Middle Eastern and European
Mode of Transportation: 2006 Accord
Job: Currently interning at Ford in their IT department.
College Attended/Attending: Miami University, 3 semesters left. Graduating a semester early, studying Computer Science.

How you became a Jackets' fan: When I went to my first game with my dad when I was about 5. We lost to the Oilers 3-0 but I was instantly hooked and started playing hockey immediately. Funnily enough, because the Jackets didn't score a goal that game, the next game I went to I had no idea what was happening when we scored. :laugh:
Favorite Jackets Player: Ray Whitney (all time), currently Jenner, and Bjork
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Austin Czarnik, Louis Belpedio (both Miami players)
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): I don't have much, but I have a Steve Mason signed mini stick that's kinda cool I guess.
Video Game Systems Owned: Xbox One
Favorite Game(s): NHL series, racing games, other sports games, Skyrim
Music/Bands You Like: I listen to mostly everything. Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Rise Against, etc
Favorite TV Show: Family Guy, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Criminal Minds
Favorite Food: Roosters is my favorite restaurant, but I also enjoy Indian and Middle Eastern food.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: I have exactly 0 social media accounts, which I guess would be my interesting fact as well. I don't see the point of it, and think it's arguably detrimental to society, so that sets me apart from a lot of people my age.

Haha that's pretty cool.

fox2usp

Inbred Cat
Jul 2, 2008
Pumpkinville, Ohio
(Real) Name: Dan
Birthplace: Clinton, IA
Where you live: Circleville, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Short
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: Ford F-250
Job: Commercial Helicopter Pilot, Air Evac Lifeteam
College Attended: Ohio University

How you became a Jackets' fan: Former CHILL fan. Friend had CBJ season tickets and took me to a game. I was hooked
Favorite Jackets Player: Jenner
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Jake
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Signed, "Elect Tugnutt" framed poster
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: n/a

Video Game Systems Owned: Atari
Favorite Game(s): Adventure
Music/Bands You Like: Old = Rainbow, New = Shinedown
Favorite Movie(s): Dances with Wolves, Gross Point Blank
Favorite TV Show: Pawn Stars
Favorite Food: Rooster's whole menu
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: only sparingly use it for breaking news, etc.
Anything Else: Love Labrador Retrievers

Updated. Not much changed.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Great idea to resurrect this.

(Real) Name: John
Age you act: 25
Birthplace: Columbus, OH
Where you live: Galloway, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: the bad haircut
Mode of Transportation: Jeep Cherokee
Job: Outreach / Telemedicine IT
College Attended/Attending: Ohio State, '95
Something about you no one would guess: I was in the OSU Marching Band for 5 years, played Solo Trumpet and E-Flat Soprano Cornet

How you became a Jackets' fan: First started getting into hockey watching the 92 Olympics at the "All-in-One" between classes at OSU. Went to a few Chill and OSU games, watched lots of hockey on ESPN. Became a huge Patrick Roy fan and by extension, an Avs fan. When Columbus was awarded a team, I was stoked, but didn't really become a true Columbus fan until probably the 03-04 season. The new logos, Nash...it finally seemed like an NHL team. We bought PSLs in 2008 and haven't looked back.
Favorite Jackets Player: Brandon Dubinsky / Boone Jenner
Favorite NON Jackets Player: PK Subban / Cam Ward / Alexander Ovechkin / Brent Burns
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Inaugural season Tugnutt game worn jersey home and road set
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: I have a problem: too many jerseys

Video Game Systems Owned: PS4, Wii
Favorite Game(s): Pretty much any Call of Duty game / NCAA Football series
Music/Bands You Like: I like a little of everything. rock, hip hop, rap, hair metal, classical, musicals, soundtracks - whatever
Favorite Movie(s): Jaws, Star Wars, Wizard of Oz, Gone With the Wind, Blazing Saddles and while not a favorite, the best, most well made film I've seen remains "Schindler's List"
Favorite TV Show: Deadwood
Favorite Food: fresh Maryland crab / Giordano's Deep Dish Pizza
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: hard to name one. @WonkaTweets @notbryzgoalie30 and @RockmanHalo are good for a laugh almost every day (for the latter, any in-game Indians game tweets are hilarious). Really like the even handed analysis / fandom of @JeffLittle_10MM, @DarkBlueJacket @RickGethin @AlisonL @CBJreddit and @frickindannie. So many more, but these are the folks that stick out on a daily basis.

Anything Else: I like turtles

updated mine.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
(Real) Name: Tom
Age you act: 34
Birthplace: Norwalk, OH
Where you live
: Brunswick, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: I had my flexor hallucis longus tendon surgically cut and screwed into my right heel to act as a 2nd achillies. Sadly this did not result in any cool 6 Million Dollar Man sound effects when I walk
Nationality: French Canadian, German
Mode of Transportation: Scion xA
Job: DevOps Dude
College Attended/Attending: University of Dayton, Kent State, Stark State, Franklin University. (someday I'll graduate) nope, not happening

How you became a Jackets' fan: Grew up a Wings fan during the Dead Wings era listening to games on WJR. The fanbase became insufferable when the team started winning cups, and I just didn't want to be associated with them. Quit following hockey, moved to California, designed a few video games, moved back, and Ohio had its own team.
Favorite Jackets Player: Nobody on the current roster really jumps out, probably because I haven't watched many games the past few years. But I still have irrationally huge fondness for certain former players such as Vinny, Freddy Norrena, Vybes, Hejda, and Platter
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Vladimir Konstantinov. The most punishing player I have ever seen live.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): A good portion of my collection can be seen in my Tribute to George Matthews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrJ2_gqA8E Yeah, the stick at the top is signed by the entire team right before the first ever CBJ playoff game, but the most prized in the THXMMC license plate. After I made the "Who I Am" video, a gentleman approached me at a CannonFest and gave me the license plate as a way of saying thanks for the videos I had made. The next year I put it in the George Matthews video and his wife sought me out, thanking me for putting it in there, as her husband had passed away in the previous year.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Lots of old CCM jerseys from most teams. An RBK Tyutin jersey, A really bad Nash knockoff, (red numbers, wtf). A Detroit Vipers jersey I put Gordie Howe's number on to signify the shift he played. Various Lake Erie Monsters jerseys. Jerseys with my name on them from the various beer league teams I've played on, the Cleveland Bombers, Cleveland Capitals and the Cleveland Steamers

Video Game Systems Owned: Atari 2600, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PS4
Favorite Game(s): Star Raiders, Kennedy Approach, Team Fortress, Dragon Age, Overwatch, Whatever game I'm writing now.
Music/Bands You Like: 40's swing, 50's Rock, 60's Surf Pop, 70's Rock and Disco, 80's New Wave, 90's German Techno, 00's nerdcore rap
Favorite Movie(s): I watch a lot of movies, but rarely more than once, so it's hard to have "favorites."
Favorite TV Show: Star Trek, Nova, American Experience, The Golbergs
Favorite Food: Though I usually enjoy cooking, I just don't have time anymore, so my favorite is whatever someone else cooks for me.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: I have 2 accounts, and one of them follows this @TomLarrow nutjob. He's pretty unusual.

Anything Else: I used to make some hockey videos: http://www.youtube.com/skraut I also used to make some drag racing videos https://www.youtube.com/user/TomLarrow
I now have gone back to making games. One day I'll release something

I've updated because much has changed

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
(Real) Name: Josh
Age you act: 30+ (outside of hockey season I'm in bed too damn early :D)
Birthplace: Westerville, OH
Where you live: Hilliard, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: the blue eyes man!
Mode of Transportation: Toyota Corolla
Job: Broker
College Attended/Attending: OSU

How you became a Jackets' fan: Went to a few games when Shelley was still around beating people up and thought damn, now this is a team to rally around!
Favorite Jackets Player: Foligno
Favorite NON Jackets Player: P.K. Subban, Brent Burns, Martin St. Louis
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Foligno game used stick
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: For the longest time I didn't buy.. now I'm on a roll.. Foligno, Saad, Bobrovsky

Video Game Systems Owned: None, sold everything after I found myself consumed with hockey - LOL
Favorite Game(s): -
Music/Bands You Like: Florida Georgia Line, Lee Brice, Guns N Roses, AC/DC
Favorite Movie(s): Recently.. Deadpool
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad, Mad Men
Favorite Food: pizza
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Donald Trump?

Anything Else: nah, all done.

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
(Real) Name: Greg
Age you act: 23
Birthplace: Parma, OH
Where you live: Columbus, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Bald
Mode of Transportation: Acura RDX
Job: Logistics management
College Attended/Attending: San Jose State

How you became a Jackets' fan: Sharks are my favorite team, but I moved here 10 years ago and the Jackets have become a very close 2nd favorite
Favorite Jackets Player: Bjorkstrand
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Joe Pavelski
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir):Bought one of the game day poster art
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Autographed "worn" Owen Nolan

Video Game Systems Owned: None,
Favorite Game(s): - Civ 5 for the Mac
Music/Bands You Like: Pearl Jam, QOTSA, Tool
Favorite Movie(s): Goodfellas
Favorite TV Show: Wire, Breaking Bad, Homicide
Favorite Food: A perfectly prepared Eggs Benedict
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Bill Burr

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
(Real) Name: Greg
Age you act: 23
Birthplace: Parma, OH
Where you live: Columbus, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Bald
Mode of Transportation: Acura RDX
Job: Logistics management
College Attended/Attending: San Jose State

How you became a Jackets' fan: Sharks are my favorite team, but I moved here 10 years ago and the Jackets have become a very close 2nd favorite
Favorite Jackets Player: Bjorkstrand
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Joe Pavelski
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir):Bought one of the game day poster art
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Autographed "worn" Owen Nolan

Video Game Systems Owned: None,
Favorite Game(s): - Civ 5 for the Mac
Music/Bands You Like: Pearl Jam, QOTSA, Tool
Favorite Movie(s): Goodfellas
Favorite TV Show: Wire, Breaking Bad, Homicide
Favorite Food: A perfectly prepared Eggs Benedict
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Bill Burr

No way...

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
No way...

tumblr_mxx7e6WjAW1rcoly3o2_400.gif

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
Heh, only lived there for 6 months. Then to Chicago for 2 years, then Maryland for 8. Went to a lot of Caps games as a kid they were my first favorite team before we moved to San Francisco where I became a Sharks fan.

Parents were huge Hawks fans growing up.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
(Real) Name: Brian
Age you act: I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now (stolen from Espen, who stole it from Bob Dylan, lol)
Birthplace: OH
Where you live: OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Former basketball/football physique now disguised as sometime golfer/always couch potato
Nationality: German/Hungarian/Irish
Mode of Transportation: Buick Enclave
Job: attorney
College Attended: Case undergrad; Boston College law school

How you became a Jackets' fan: When they showed up, went all in 2003.
Favorite Jackets Player: open for consideration (again stolen from Espen, he's my twin); c'mon down Werenski.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Toews
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Print of Bob purchased via auction at NWA night of game 4 vs Pens, which I immediately gave to my then 17 yr old daughter (and it hangs on my wall).
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: 3; original non-descript road jersey, a current CBJ home jersey from my daughter and a signed Nash from a good friend

Video Game Systems Owned: None
Favorite Game(s): Golf; Backgammon
Music/Bands You Like: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, followed by anything classic rock.
Favorite Movie(s): Cool Hand Luke; Ratatouille; Caddyshack; Legend of Bagger Vance
Favorite TV Show: MASH reruns, and then only sports after that. Hockey, football, golf, basketball, track & field, soccer, baseball, in that order, and if none of those are on then whatever other live sports is on.
Favorite Food: FRESH Halibut
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: nobody

Last edited:

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
(Real) Name: Chris
Age you act: when my daughter is there anywhere from 5 to 40
Birthplace: Columbus, OH
Where you live: Salt Lake City, UT
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: the guy who is way too intense with a beard fulltime now!
Nationality: American (British/German)
Mode of Transportation: Whichever car the wife didn't take
Job: DoD Engineer
College Attended/Attending: Michigan
Something about you no one would guess: I like to cook, I can sew, and I'm an adrenaline junkie (whitewater, skiing, tris, climbing, you name it) - but people probably guess that in 5 minutes of talking to me

How you became a Jackets' fan: I've been skating since I was two and grew up in a family where everyone played. Our family was season one PSL holders and so it was just automatic to switch when the hometown finally got a team (former fan of any team with Shanahan)
Favorite Jackets Player: Murray - love the calm demeanor
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Brendan Shanahan
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Inaugural season jersey
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: season 1 CBJ, Shanahan NJD, Shanahan Hartford, Shanahan Red Wings (see a trend?), and for some reason I have a yotes jersey

Video Game Systems Owned: PC, Wii
Favorite Game(s): lately, Day of Defeat - simply classic
Music/Bands You Like: Prog/Power Metal - Evergrey, Vanden Plas, Redemption (www.progpowerusa.com)
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Usual Suspects, The Exorcist, Dead Snow
Favorite TV Show: Walking Dead, Chopped
Favorite Food: anything fresh farm to table
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: my job isn't high on me having twitter so I don't

Anything Else:
I remember going to an Avs-CBJ game at the Pepsi center in year 2. I was wearing my jersey and the usher was like "oh and who is that a team jersey for." Odelien scored the first goal of that game 5 hole on Roy :P

Updated. Amazing how little has changed other than adding a kid.

lilfedor

Feb 16, 2016
Cleveland, OH
(Real) Name: Jeff
Age you act: 35ish
Birthplace: Cleveland, OH
Where you live: Parma, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Breakfast Club Tattoo
Nationality: Irish / Croatian / German / I'm a mutt
Mode of Transportation: Nissan Rogue
Job: IT / Operations Analyst
College Attended/Attending: Ashland University

How you became a Jackets' fan: Obsessed with the Mighty Ducks films growing up. Cleveland Lumberjacks fan in my youth. Cried when Columbus got a team. Haven't missed an opener ever.
Favorite Jackets Player: At this moment I'm going to say Boone Jennrer. I'm a fan of a guy who goes out there every day and leaves it all on the ice.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Connor McDavid. The kid looks like he has fun every single time he steps out on the ice.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): the eigtht T - Shirts I caught from the tshirt cannon last year. Or, my Blue Jackets throw rug.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: CBJ Original, CBJ Alt, CBJ Away, CBJ Military, Lumberjacks Buzz Logo, Swamp Rabbits

Video Game Systems Owned: Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo 3ds, Custom Arcade Cabinet.
Favorite Game(s): Legend of Zelda, Marvel vs Capcom (series), NHL (series)
Music/Bands You Like: Story of the Year, Bayside, Anberlin, Queen, the Spill Canvas, Guster, Lindsey Stirling, Silverstein
Favorite Movie(s): the Breakfast Club, Ferris Buehlers Day off, Mighty Ducks (series), Miracle
Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World & How I Met Your Mother
Favorite Food: Parmesean Crusted Chicken or Blackened Chicken Salad w/ Ranch
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: my Twitter is for work so it's pretty calm

Anything Else: I've only posted on these boards twice and both of them have reached far more people than I ever imagined it would. Also own a small lacrosse company!

I'm also a :cbj STH who is desperate to sell some weekday games (Living near Cleveland) so if anyone is interested....:help:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
(Real) Name: Chris
Age you act: 28
Birthplace: Newark, OH
Where you live: St Pete, FL
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: none really...
Nationality: Irish/Italian/German
Mode of Transportation: Nissan Altima
Job: Accountant
College Attended/Attending: ODC (yes, its still Ohio Dominican COLLEGE to me, get off my lawn) and finished up at Franklin University ... with a Grad Certificate from the University of FLORIDA!!!!!!!

How you became a Jackets' fan: I lived in Columbus, I became a hockey fan thru friends
Favorite Jackets Player: All time...Carts...current...probably Dubi but also Jones since he wears my favorite number
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Carts, loved the way he skated and played...give few ****s less about his off the ice stuff
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): probably all the signed pucks in my collection...
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: lots...Gamers, Karlsson's away, Wennberg's first issued (not game worn), non gamers: Carts CBJ (2), Kings, Flyers, AHL, Team Canada...others, dubi away, bob russia, whitney, green practice jersey, an everblades...i think that's it...

Video Game Systems Owned: 360, Wii, the atari and genesis plug in versions
Favorite Game(s): Golden Tee lol
Music/Bands You Like: Sister Hazel, Citizen Cope, there's really too many to name, I listen to all genres...
Favorite Movie(s): Casablanca, Slapshot, Serendipity, Major League, Distinguished Gentleman was on last night, so any of that era Eddie Murphy...list goes on
Favorite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother, Entourage, Tanked, Wrestling, SPORTS
Favorite Food: Italian, anything served in a Brazilian Steakhouse, BBQ

Anything Else: I'm finally going to my first UF home game this year...2nd row where the players come out...look for me!!!!

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
Excellent choices! I read about one a year. Half-way through.

Nice to know there's another fan! My work commute is just under an hour, so I read through the first 5 very quickly! Wanted to take a break so I wouldn't get burnt out, now I'm onto one of my summer stalwarts, Philip K. Dick

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Nice to know there's another fan! My work commute is just under an hour, so I read through the first 5 very quickly! Wanted to take a break so I wouldn't get burnt out, now I'm onto one of my summer stalwarts, Philip K. Dick

Ever heard of Mika Waltari? One of the most renown authors in Finland who's historical novels have been translated also to English.

The Egyptian (Sinuhe Egyptiläinen) for example is quite thorough brick-like look into one man's life in ancient times. The Dark Angel (Johannes Angelos) then focuses on the siege of Constantinople in 1453, starting off with diary like concept but expanding from there on to full novel...

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Ever heard of Mika Waltari? One of the most renown authors in Finland who's historical novels have been translated also to English.

The Egyptian (Sinuhe Egyptiläinen) for example is quite thorough brick-like look into one man's life in ancient times. The Dark Angel (Johannes Angelos) then focuses on the siege of Constantinople in 1453, starting off with diary like concept but expanding from there on to full novel...

Waltari is an old favorite from my childhood - The Egyptian, The Etruscan, The Roman, The Wanderer, etc. Haven't revisited them in decades, but loved them all! There was even a 1954 movie of The Egyptian (not very good!).

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

No, but I'll look it those- thanks!

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I'll play along:

(Real) Name: Mark
Age you act: 21.5
Birthplace: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Where you live: London, Ontario, Canada
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Grows facial hair evenly and easily
Nationality: Canadian, but a Portuguese background
Mode of Transportation: '11 VW Routan
Job: claims adjuster for an insurance company
College Attended: Fanshawe College

How you became a Jackets' fan: A few years ago, wanted to be a fan of a small market team that plays exciting, hard working hockey. CBJ is close enough for me to catch a game or two during the season. Was a Canucks fan, but got sick of all the drama surrounding the team.
(Note: I'm also an Arizona Coyotes fan).
Favorite Jackets Player: As a goalie myself, has to be Bobrovsky or Korpisalo. Jenner, I like a lot too.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Roberto Luonge.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Probably the goalie mask I made.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Have 4 CBJ jerseys, one of each iteration (original, first 3rd jersey, current home and current 3rd jersey).
Also have 6 Coyotes jerseys, again, 1 of each iteration: retro road, first 3rd jersey, home jersey from '04, second 3rd jersey, home jersey from '09 and current home jersey.
Video Game Systems Owned: None.
Favorite Game(s): See above
Music/Bands You Like: Rock, Hard Rock or Alternative: Volbeat, 311, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Saigon Kick, House Of Heroes, Local H, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc.
Favorite Movie(s): No one favourite, and like many different genres.
[Favorite TV Show[/B]: The Simpsons, Family Guy, Impractical Jokers, MXC
Favorite Food: Pizza, pasta, chicken parmesan
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: Not a Twitterer

Anything Else: Play goalie, and love it very much. Play about 3x/week during the winter, both ice and ball hockey.
Very happily married, and have 5 teens.
A big VW fan, have had many over the years.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
(Real) Name: Mark
College Attended: Fanshawe College
How you became a Jackets' fan: ........ Was a Canucks fan, but got sick of all the drama surrounding the team.

Please forgive this geographically challenged Yankee, and I mean no disrespect, but is that the college that trains people how to be Fans?

Let me see if I follow the other point.....you got sick of the drama around the Canucks, so you CHOSE.....of your own free will.... a team that went out and got Torts as head coach?

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Please forgive this geographically challenged Yankee, and I mean no disrespect, but is that the college that trains people how to be Fans?

Let me see if I follow the other point.....you got sick of the drama around the Canucks, so you CHOSE.....of your own free will.... a team that went out and got Torts as head coach?

Haha, I chose CBJ before Torts got hired.
Hey, part of the problem with him in Vancouver was the media - they're savages, like most Canadian media. They dissect the team to the nth degree, it's horrible.
I love the aspect of the CBJ as a small market, underdog team. My kinda thing.

As for the college, no disrespect taken at all, but I have no idea if Fanshawe teaches that or not. To be honest, I have never heard of such a course....Fanshawe is based in London, Ontario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->