Sex: Male
Where You're From: The Northeastern US
Where You Live Now: Winston-Salem
Nationality: American. Ethnically: German-Swiss/English/Irish/Scot
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: 07 Saturn Ion
Job: Epic Analyst for Wake Forest, Brewer and Events for Gizmo Brew Works
What brought you to HF Boards: Information on the top prospects for the upcoming draft (back in 01) and a lack of general knowledge on the Canes official board at the time.
How you became a hockey fan: Kindof born into it
How you became a Canes fan: Was a fan of both the Whalers and Penguins when I lived in the north, never living all that close to either team. I moved down here in the winter of 96, the following fall the Canes would move down here and it didn't take much for them to become my team. I no longer follow the Penguins like I used to, too many things happened while and since I've been out of college. Between the Orpik incident (and the reaction by their fanbase to it) and the lack of any players that I really like on their team anymore I just don't care now.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Tailgating in the parking lot before playoff games. That's just an atmosphere you won't find anywhere else in the league.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Jaccob Slavin, Sebastian Aho, Jeff Skinner
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Phil Kessel, Seth Jones, PK Subban
Favorite Player(s) of All Time: Erik Cole, Vladislav Tretiak, Valeri Kharlamov, Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr, Mario Lemieux, Tom Barrasso
Other Sports You Like: Football (mostly college), Basketball (college only), Soccer, Golf, Skiing
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Sox, West Virginia University, Northeastern University, AFC Ajax
College Attended/Attending: West Virginia University
Video Game Systems Owned: PC, XBox 360 (Greybill1981 on XBox Live)
Favorite Game(s): Mass Effect, NCAA Football series, Civilization series (PC only), EHM (PC only), Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2, Chess
Music You Listen To: Prettymuch anything but Rap and Country as long as it's good
Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club, Miracle, Dr. Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket, Thank You for Smoking, North by Northwest, The Two Escobars
Favorite Book(s): 1984, Atlas Shrugged, The Killer Angels, Moneyball, The Martian
Favorite Food(s): Mexican
Favorite TV Show(s): Arrested Development, Scrubs, Band of Brothers, South Park, Futurama, Simpsons up until season 9 or so, Rick and Morty, Archer
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Red Weekes 02 era, Red Staal 06 era, White Ward 06 era, Atlanta ASG Staal, Black Brind'Amour, Black plain, Minnesota Havlat, Team Canada Green, Hanifin white 15-16
Anything Else: still beer

Figure it's about time I updated this stuff

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Figure it's about time I did one of these.

Name: Garrett
Gender indicator: Dad to two girls, ages 4 and 2.
Where I'm from: Boise, Eugene
College attended: University of Oregon
Where I live now: Near Crabtree Valley Mall (ITB *****es!)
Why I'm here: The economy, stupid!
Job: Programm....er, Software Engineer
Sports I like: Mostly only the ones that I played: Ultimate Frisbee (I coach NC State's men's team), Skiing, Tennis. I like watching Rugby quite a bit, and MotoGP was a passion back when they were still riding 2-strokes.
Sports teams I cheer for: Carolina Panthers, Oregon Ducks, NC State (mildly), Queensland Maroons.
Video game systems owned: Intellivision was the only one I ever owned. The only computer game I played was Eastside Hockey Manager v1.18. Don't know the first thing about how to use a game controller.
Favorite movie(s): Airplane!, Up In Smoke, Caddyshack, Close Encounters, Help!, Vacation, South Park, Full Metal Jacket, Kung Pow!, The Fifth Element, The Two Escobars, Cashback, Enter The Dragon, Billy Elliot, Short Term 12, Senna, Hitchhiker's Guide, Office Space, Little Miss Sunshine.
Favorite TV show(s): Mostly comedies without a laugh track (or "live studio audience"...whatever). Can't stand shows with laugh tracks now. South Park has always been a favorite, but I haven't watched it in years. Archer was always great. Scrubs, Daily Show (with JS), Colbert Report. Binge-watched: Breaking Bad, Peaky Blinders, The Keepers.
Favorite comedians: Pryor, Williams, Brian Regan, Mike Birbiglia, Bill Burr, Bill Hicks, Cheech & Chong, Ron White, Dave Attell.
Favorite musicians: Zeppelin, Beatles, Beck, Camera Obscura, The Doors, Filter, Garbage, Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Tom T Hall, mr Gnome, Neko Case, Floyd, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Steve Miller Band, The Who, Zero7, early Coldplay, early Foo Fighters, Rufus Wainwright, Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel, Deee-Lite.

Hockey stuff:
How I became a Canes fan: When they moved here, I took interest, and went to a handful of games in Greensboro, including the playoff Game 5 loss in OT (an incredible game). The next year, a friend of a friend often had extra tickets, and since there wasn't a ticket exchange program back then, it was either use 'em or burn 'em. I got the call often because I would find a way to say yes. Jan 2001 was when I became a daily fan of the team, reading about them every day in the N&O and participating on a Usenet site...alt.sports.hockey.nhl.car-hurricanes, maybe? Later, I frequented TheScoreboards, which DaveG, Hank, toastmasterbone, Flying Squirrels, BigKahuna (what happened to him?) also occasionally posted to (anyone else?). It was decidedly an older crowd than this, and definitely not as entertaining.
Claim to some fame as a Canes fan: The only two playoff games I didn't attend were games 1 and 2 of the 1999 series. Can anyone beat that?
On joining HFCanes: I found the site after looking up info on HockeysFuture, but didn't join until DaveG invited folks from TheScoreboards to join a keeper league just after the Cup win. I think I started regularly posting here in 2009, maybe?
Favorite thing about participating here: The eternal optimism of discussing prospects. A prospect is a gift that keeps on giving hope because they never just suddenly expose themselves as being hopeless...they just sort of fade away. You're never really confronted with the reality that they won't amount to anything. By the time that settles into your consciousness, you've already moved on to the next shiny toy!
On being a hockey fan: I like watching hockey, but I won't watch a regular season game that doesn't involve the Canes. The sport has ruined me on nearly all other spectator sports. Seriously, I find it impossible to even watch my former favorite love (basketball)...it's unbearably slow and has too many stoppages to keep my attention.
Favorite current Canes player(s): I no longer have a favorite. I like 'em all. More interestingly, though, is the fact that this may be the first time that there isn't a player that I don't want on the team.
Favorite former Canes player(s): Cullen (did everything with speed), Irbe (the little engine that could), Hedican (the powerful stride), Francis (the grace), Brind'Amour (the do-everything), Gleason (the no-nonsense demeanor), O'Neill (the dry wit). I think I'll appreciate EStaal more as time goes by.
Other favorite player(s): I have always been amazed by Marian Hossa.
Hockey jerseys in wardrobe: Ironically, I have a 2005 red EStaal and a ASG EStaal. That ASG jersey was just so awesome, I didn't want a blank, so it was either EStaal or Skinner, and I wasn't going to fanboy on rookie Bieber. I have a red with-piping Cullen. I had a Battaglia jersey in 2002, but gave it away. I also have 2 white with-piping blanks...not sure what I'll do with them now.

Last edited:

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
The sport has ruined me on nearly all other spectator sports. Seriously, I find it impossible to even watch my former favorite love (basketball)...it's unbearably slow and has too many stoppages to keep my attention.

This is so so true. I used to be a baseball guy. Now I literally cannot be bothered to watch a baseball game, even with offices that look directly out over the DBAP. It's not even a good way to get drunk anymore.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yep. I'm still a college football guy simply because the variety in the college game is what keeps it entertaining, but even college basketball, which I used to live and die by, I can't be bothered to watch outside tournament time if it's not a team I'm already invested in.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Speaking of other sports, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, due to the MLB all-star break, there isn't a single professional football, basketball, baseball or hockey game being played. Are there any other times of the year this happens? I know NBA plays on Christmas, NFL plays on thanksgiving so was just curious.

Last edited:

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I guess I might as well fill this, as it's a reaaally long off season without any real hockey, and I got nothing better to do right now. :)

Name: Iiro
Sex: male
Where You're From: born in New York
Where You Live Now: Espoo (Finland)
Nationality: Finnish/American
Hair Color: dark brown (shaven bald though)
Eye Color: dark brown
Mode of Transportation: public transportation
Job: chief shop steward, insurance company board member, union vice president in the Finnish insurance branch
What brought you to HF Boards: long time enthusiastic hockey fan whom read these boards already pretty long before, just felt it was time to take part into some discussions
How you became a hockey fan: by playing it every day as a kid
How you became a Canes fan: I have always liked underdogs, somehow I liked everything about the Canes right away after they joined the NHL
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: I think there are more reasonable and better behaving fans than with many other teams
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Sebastian Aho, Justin Faulk, Jaccob Slavin, Brett Pesce, Jeff Skinner and Teuvo Teräväinen
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Patrik Laine, Sidney Crosby, Henrik Zetterberg, Mikael Granlund and Mark Scheifele
Other Sports You Like: Soccer and basketball
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Finnish national teams, Tampere Ilves, San Antonio Spurs, Chicago Bulls, Bayern Munich and Ajax Amsterdam
College Attended/Attending: business school in Tampere
Video Game Systems Owned: PC, PS4, XBONE, Switch and PS3
Favorite Game(s): NHL and FIFA, NBA 2K, Soulsborne games, Guild Wars 2, Forza Horizon 2 and 3, Zero Horizon
Music You Listen To: all kinds. Biggest favorites King's of Leon, Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Coldplay, Sia, Evanesence, Whitesnake and Led Zeppelin
Favorite Movie(s): all Godfather movies, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Fountain, Cloud Atlas and Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Book(s): Lord of the Rings, the Count of Monte Cristo, the Three Musketeers
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, Gazpacho
Favorite TV Show(s): Game of Thrones, the Office (American version), Galactica and the Walking Dead
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: none
Anything Else: I'm a father of a 3,5 year old wonderful boy, whom is absolutely amazing and the most important thing in my life. Hockey comes probably as the most important thing after my closest friends and relatives and of course my work. :)

Last edited:

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Figure it's about time I updated this stuff

Just curious Dave if you don't me asking and you sharing. How come you moved down to the South? Work, family, love something(s) about it, anti-homesickness (If that's even a word lol)? Asking because it just seems from my experience no one (Minus a friend that is from NC, left for Canada and then back) really goes to the South from the north or Canada.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Just curious Dave if you don't me asking and you sharing. How come you moved down to the South? Work, family, love something(s) about it, anti-homesickness (If that's even a word lol)? Asking because it just seems from my experience no one (Minus a friend that is from NC, left for Canada and then back) really goes to the South from the north or Canada.

I think your own experiences aren't reflecting the general trend. There's a very large migration of population from the north to the south in the US. I moved here from the northeast. My next door neighbor moved from Chicago. The guy across the street is from NY. The guy next to him is from Massachusetts. Further down the street NJ, Pittsburgh, etc.. Places like the Carolinas and Texas are gaining population at a much higher rate than places like Michigan, NY, etc.. (some of which are losing population) and it's due to people migrating south.

My reasons for moving here from the Northeast, in order: 1) Weather 2) Lower college costs 3) Lower taxes 4) More job opportunities 5) Much more robust economy.

EDIT: There are drawbacks though. Summer's are pretty brutal down here. It's virtually impossible to consistently grow a good lawn down here. There are venomous snakes and poisonous spiders down here. There seems to be a lot fewer checks and balances on development down here (which is good and bad). The traffic continues to get worse and worse. Etc....

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Where I live in NC is consistently at the top of the list for top retirement communities in the US. So many old people here.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
EDIT: There are drawbacks though. Summer's are pretty brutal down here. It's virtually impossible to consistently grow a good lawn down here. There are venomous snakes and poisonous spiders down here. There seems to be a lot fewer checks and balances on development down here (which is good and bad). The traffic continues to get worse and worse. Etc....

They used to not be here, but the Southern Gods decided that life was too easy on the migrating Yankees, so something had to be done to spice things up. :D:sarcasm:

Of course you left out the #1 best thing about NC -

NC-Barbecue-300x225.jpg

2009-05-22-nc.jpg

Where I live in NC is consistently at the top of the list for top retirement communities in the US. So many old people here.

I wish you whippersnappers would quit talking about me...

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

Moved down here when I was still in HS. The job market in WV where I went to college has always been ******, and at the time Pittsburgh hadn't started to turn things around economically yet and I got a job offer from Duke Med right out of college, so I came back to the Triangle.

That said, yeah, halle and BBA are right, the trend tends to be dramatically the other way around on a national basis. Cost of living is far lower down here and a lot of companies have moved to the south over the past 20+ years due to far less restrictive taxes compared to places like Massachusetts, New York, and other places throughout the Northeast. As a result there's been a good bit of a population shift from those areas to down here. And the Triangle is one of the biggest biotech areas of the world so anything involving medicine or biotech job wise down here won't be that hard to find.

CheMxDawG

Jan 26, 2017
I've been mostly lurking for a few months now, maybe I should fill one out?

Name: Nick
Sex: M
Where You're From: NJ
Where You Live Now: Raleigh and walking distance to PNC :handclap:
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: '04 Jaguar S-Type
Job: Courier for family business stuffs, and IT stuffs
What brought you to HF Boards: My love for hockey combined with google sent me here
How you became a hockey fan: Growing up in NJ, I was exposed to a decent amount of hockey in between seasonal sports. I never got a chance to play in any leagues but we enjoyed a lot of street puck.
How you became a Canes fan: When my wife and I started dating, her father and I bonded over Canes games. He turned me from a Devils fan to a Caniac.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Our small, tight-knit community
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Rask is my boy but Slavin is bae
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): EK65 and the Jags
Other Sports You Like: Baseball
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Yankees and NC State
College Attended/Attending: Wake Tech
Video Game Systems Owned: PS4 - PC
Favorite Game(s): NHL and MLB The Show mostly
Music You Listen To: Classic hard rock and some hip hop/r&b
Favorite Movie(s): Boondock Saints, Big Lebowski, Platoon
Favorite Book(s): Hatchet, that book ****s
Favorite Food(s): Crab legs or steamed clams, anything seafood really
Favorite TV Show(s): Arrested Development, Always Sunny (hands down my personal favorite), finishing Ozark atm
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: One (1) Camo practice sweater signed by the Minute Man himself, James Wisniewski
Anything Else: Why do I always walk the wrong way when looking for the smoking section at PNC? Me + beer = longest walk to cigarette heaven

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Name: Josh
Where You're From: gaston county / raleigh, nc
Where You Live Now: toronto, ontario
Nationality: american but permanent resident in Canada and starting the path to dual citizenship. orrr half scotch-irish, half "drunkenly told my great grandma was full-blooded so-and-so, and my grandmother slept with a so-and-so one time"
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: dark brown
Mode of Transportation: 2003 subaru outback that has been back and forth toronto<->raleigh probably 30 times, as well as to nova scotia, south florida, los angeles, north dakota, and everywhere in between. I also walk to the extent that I can (ask me about my lifelong disability!), and take subway/streetcar/cabs
Job: writer of words in a proper and logical order
What brought you to HF Boards: really just wanted a place to be a fan, very challenging to follow a sport when you no longer live in the city where your favourite team is
How you became a hockey fan: listening to chuck kaiton while delivering gumby dammits and pokey stix
How you became a Canes fan: the canes began to exist. before that i only really knew of hockey from sportscenter highlight reels
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: having a group of people with which to laugh and drink heavily about bad trade proposals. but real talk, having an outlet to keep learning about the game tbh
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Aho, Slavin, excited about Kruger actually
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Subban, though c'mon McDavid is ridic
Favorite Player(s) of All Time: probably Datsyuk, but pre-noggin'd Eric Lindros was my first and best image of a hockey Superhero
Other Sports You Like: really just feel crummy about following college sports anymore, so I don't. I follow NBA kind of half-assed, MLB kind of half-assed, but follow 1 specific NFL team pretty closely these days
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: raised as Yankees fan but that became kind of pointless when they ballooned with FAs after the late 90s WS titles. follow hornets/panthers for sure. kind of follow the MLB as a whole though.
College Attended/Attending: too many degrees from NC State
Video Game Systems Owned: Mac / PS4
Favorite Game(s): Mass Effect, Katamari, Civ5, Europa Universalis, Portal, really enjoying The Witness rn
Music You Listen To: guess I'll answer these for real now. I had a radio show at NCSU for awhile from 2-4am couple times a week. I chose that slot because it meant I could play whatever the hell I wanted, and I did. at that time I played really strange and disturbing music from all sorts of genres, with the goal of having a crazy radio show and giving sleeping people nightmares, blowing the minds of stoned-out-of-their-minds freshmen, and aggravating the hell out of stuffy locals who didn't appreciate strange music. I've since developed a pret-ty stupendous music collection in digital and meatspace formats. these days I listen to mid-20th century gospel, blues, r&b, music from every single corner of the world that I can find, lots of new orleans stuff, some hip hop, bluegrass, probably every little subgenre except for sequined-countrypop and that green day/sum 41/kind of california punk pop blecch. I did a road trip around the US listening to only local radio so "classic rock" is **** dead to me. SEE MORE at https://www.last.fm/user/oog
Favorite Movie(s): I have a master's degree in film studies, worked at multiple art cinemas for over 10 years, and have gone to the toronto film festival every year for the last 10, seeing 20-30 movies each year. it's kind of unfathomable that I could rattle off a list of favorite movies at this point. I remember when the Big Lebowski came out and it played the AMC on south boulevard in charlotte for one week, and I saw it every day it played. my favorite "seeing a movie with a crowd" experiences: Tree of Life, Blockada, The Artist, Godfrey Reggio's Visitors with live symphony orchestra, Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans sitting across an aisle from Nic Cage, Hurt Locker world premiere, Martha Marcy May Marlene, Kim Ki-Duk's Moebius in a crowded theatre (wow), Cafe of Forgotten Dreams in 3D at grand opening of fancy new theatre here in Toronto with Herzog in attendance, I mean I've just seen a ton of movies and love to talk about it so I could go on and on.
Favorite Book(s): James Ellroy, Doris Lessing, Cormac McCarthy, Howard Zinn (sue me), Michael Lewis, Jon Krakauer, Toni Morrison
Favorite Food(s): hmm. favorite place to eat random food was Thailand. favorite type of "fancy" restaurant is a place that does good steak or fish. favorite type of sorta-fancy restaurant is The Good Indian Restaurant in your local town. favorite cheap food is ramen. favorite sandwich is a good banh mi.
Favorite TV Show(s): the Wire, Fargo, The Get Down (part 1), Adam Curtis documentaries, Breaking Bad, I'm enjoying The Leftovers for the first time at the moment.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: I don't really do sports memorabilia as for whatever reason my sports fandom is a bit of a mystery to my IRL friends and family and I feel good about keeping it that way?
Anything Else: I like beer a lot. I also love to travel and do long road trips. I'm often saving money to go on one of those. I've driven in 49 of 50 states, most of the eastern canadian provinces, on 5 different continents, and thorough road trips in UK and Australia.

updating mine to actually answer the questions and not be pithy about them

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Haven't updated my old one in almost 3 years, thought I might as well redo this :)

Name: Manning
Where You're From: Montréal, QC
Where You Live Now: Calgary, AB
Nationality: Canadian//United Stateian (I grew up in 'Murica)
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Mode of Transportation: 2012 Ford F-350
Job: Maths Professor//Research
What brought you to HF Boards: Somehow had never heard of it, but was recommended to me by a couple Flyers fans I work with in 2011
How you became a hockey fan: Grew up around it all my life, but never really had a "team" until I was 10
How you became a Canes fan: Long story short, I had a chance encounter with Sean Burke for a few seconds after a game in 1993 and he signed a hat for me. As a 10 year old that kinda sold me for life
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: The Storm Squad :naughty:
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Now: Aho, Williams, Faulk, Slavin, Pesce, & Hanifin. Past: Francis, Gleason, Ruutu, Jokinen & Babchuk (of course)
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Now: Kesler, Kessel, Oshie, Kopitar & Pavelski. Past: Tsyplakov, Myllys, Mogilny, Deadmarsh & Hull
Other Sports You Like: Soccer, American Football, Baseball, Tennis and Basketball
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Aston Villa, Borussia Dortmund, Jacksonville Jaguars, Seattle Mariners, Arizona Diamondbacks, & Houston Rockets
College Attended/Attending: East Carolina, U, University of Alabama, University of Calgary
Video Game Systems Owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega Master System, Atari 2600, PS 1, 2, 3 & 4, Intellevision, Vic 20, TRS-80 *this counts right?)
Favorite Game(s): The Metroid series (bestest games EVAR), the Resident Evil series, the Silent Hill series, the Neverwinter Nights Series, Counter-Strike 1.6 and Quake 2
Music You Listen To: Lonely Island, Finntroll, Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Rammstein, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth & too many DJ's to list
Favorite Movie(s): Princess Bride, All of George Romero's 'Blank' of the Dead movies, Any B Horror Movie (The campier the better), all the Alien & Predator movies, Demolition Man, The Last Samurai & the first two Terminators
Favorite Book(s): More or less everything from "Forgotten Realms"
Favorite Food(s): Sushi, Mexican, BBQ (Eastern North Carolina style, Alabama, South Carolina) and Swedish Meatballs, pretty much any hot dog you can imagine
Favorite TV Show(s): The Daily Show, House, Man vs. Food & Face//Off
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: dark blue Sean Burke Whalers, red Tim Gleason Hurricanes, white Keith Primeau Hurricanes, red Hurricanes with my name, black Cam Ward Hurricanes, black Anton Babchuk Hurricanes, black Jussi Jokinen Hurricanes, black Hurricanes that says "Samus Aran", burgundy Shane Doan Coyotes, yellow Predators that says "Mr. Underwood", teal Jarmo Myllys Sharks, Team USA with my name, Team USA Adam Deadmarsh & 2014 Team USA that says "Faulk Canada"
Anything Else: I used to play Professional Counter-Strike (2002 - 2008), I like pie & This is my facebook if you want to be friends :)

Haven't updooted this in like 4.5 years. Figured it was time :yo:

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
oh god I didn't even mention BBQ because the BBQ situation in Toronto is just sad. my favorite BBQ place as a kid was literally a shack in the woods outside of Hickory, NC. my friend's buddy opened a BBQ restaurant here recently, and as a result of my previous rants about the state of Toronto BBQ, my friend said he'd pay for me to go there with him BUT ONLY if I wouldn't talk about the food until after we left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad