Get to know your Canadiens & other fun HabsTV videos

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Last edited:

The Kremelin Wall*

neofury*

Did you guys see the red carpet one where Spacek says he'd take Britney Spears? :laugh:

MrRoundtree

Jan 20, 2011
James had the right choice, good Montreal girl!!!

And Spacek, he is so goofy hahaha

In the one where they talk about the song in the first slowdance, Spacek says he didn't dance because he was the chubby kid back then :laugh:

Last edited:

MrRoundtree

Jan 20, 2011
In the one where they talk about the song in the first slowdance, Spacek says he didn't dance because he was the chubby kid back then :laugh:

RE-HABS

Feb 27, 2002
CANADA
IDK why, but the team I hate the most is Philly

Our biggest rivals are the Bruins, Flyers and probably the Caps and Pens. The Toronto and Montreal games are always good games, but they haven't meant as much over the years because of Toronto's lack of playoff berths and meaningfulness in games.

Who knows, the last game of the year against the Leafs could be a big one for the Leafs, or both teams this season.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Another video I found interesting is the 'what's the biggest rivalry in sports' question:

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1118&id=100467

Vast majority of the Habs say Toronto-Montreal. Only Pyatt(fresh off being whipped in the face by an elbow pad) and Weber mention Habs-Bruins which is kinda surprising imo.

EDIT:

lol Spacek's face is always hilarious.

Can't deny Mtl-Tor but I don't think it's a bigger rivalry than Mtl-Boston.
Toronto was out in the west for a good time, and these past years they sucked quite a bit. I don't get as worked up as much when we play Toronto than when we play Boston.

But what's up with Moen?..Edmonton-Dallas? Sure, they did play against each other for quite some bit in the end of 90's early 2000s I believe. But that would be like saying Colorado-Dallas or Colorado-SJ. Wouldn't really call it a rivalry, certainly not a big one. Colorado-Detroit, that was a definite rivalry, but Edm-Dal?..Really Moen??..Come on.

neofury*

Can't deny Mtl-Tor but I don't think it's a bigger rivalry than Mtl-Boston.
Toronto was out in the west for a good time, and these past years they sucked quite a bit. I don't get as worked up as much when we play Toronto than when we play Boston.

But what's up with Moen?..Edmonton-Dallas? Sure, they did play against each other for quite some bit in the end of 90's early 2000s I believe. But that would be like saying Colorado-Dallas or Colorado-SJ. Wouldn't really call it a rivalry, certainly not a big one. Colorado-Detroit, that was a definite rivalry, but Edm-Dal?..Really Moen??..Come on.

He is from Saskatchewan ;)

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Another video I found interesting is the 'what's the biggest rivalry in sports' question:

Vast majority of the Habs say Toronto-Montreal. Only Pyatt(fresh off being whipped in the face by an elbow pad) and Weber mention Habs-Bruins which is kinda surprising imo.

I love Pyatt's reaction to the "biggest rivalry in sports" question. He smiles as if thinking "look at my F. face, whaddya think?"

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Our biggest rivals are the Bruins, Flyers and probably the Caps and Pens. The Toronto and Montreal games are always good games, but they haven't meant as much over the years because of Toronto's lack of playoff berths and meaningfulness in games.

Who knows, the last game of the year against the Leafs could be a big one for the Leafs, or both teams this season.

No way, doesn't make much sense, before the last 2-3 years both the Flyers and Bruins missed the playoffs, Pens and Caps have been bad for years before that. Our biggest rival are Toronto and Boston, playoffs or not

And it all depends how what you enjoy more, me for example I prefer Montreal - Toronto over Montreal- Boston, but that's me.

neofury*

No way, doesn't make much sense, before the last 2-3 years both the Flyers and Bruins missed the playoffs, Pens and Caps have been bad for years before that. Our biggest rival are Toronto and Boston, playoffs or not

And it all depends how what you enjoy more, me for example I prefer Montreal - Toronto over Montreal- Boston, but that's me.

Then your preference is wrong. :sarcasm:

Was not originally going to put the sarcasm smiley but thought twice! : )

Phousse

Jul 28, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Did you guys see the red carpet one where Spacek says he'd take Britney Spears? :laugh:

Spacek wins all these vids

Spacek = :laugh::laugh::laugh: all of the time.

Just saw the one about date to oscars. Spacek waits waits "britney spears?". lolol

britneyspacek.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad