Get to know your Canadiens & other fun HabsTV videos

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Who would I invite.......Hmmmm

Spacek: definitely, always need someone to bring the beer.

Gomez: because everyone would expect him to bring Mexican so he'd liven things up.

Gorges: hamburgers go great with beer.

Auld: to make for what Gomez wouldn't bring. Always need a dip.

Gionta: need an Italian dish of some sort.

Price: fried bread is good stuff.

Darche: I don't understand French but I'm sure he would contribute in a positive way.

Pleks: need some more carbs.

Thanks guys...........................

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Darche: I don't understand French but I'm sure he would contribute in a positive way.

Darche: I would bring a dessert I think; I'm a dessert man. My wife makes a really good oatmeal cake with sugar cream icing. It's very exceptional and this is what I would bring. It's not me who would have made it but I would say to the others that I made it.

That's actually a funny comment :laugh: .

Habernack

BookHockey
Feb 10, 2010
Toronto
I always get booked at work for being on random sites when I watch these as I always LOL at Gill's coments.

love it and worth getting in trouble for.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Darche: I would bring a dessert I think; I'm a dessert man. My wife makes a really good oatmeal cake with sugar cream icing. It's very exceptional and this is what I would bring. It's not me who would have made it but I would say to the others that I made it.

That's actually a funny comment :laugh: .

Thank You!

Gotta have dessert so Darche is a shoe in. And I like his approach. LOL

Gill and I don't share the same sense of humor I guess. What more information do you need when the full question was "what would you bring to a team potluck dinner"? How much more information do you need? LOL

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010
Thank You!

Gotta have dessert so Darche is a shoe in. And I like his approach. LOL

Gill and I don't share the same sense of humor I guess. What more information do you need when the full question was "what would you bring to a team potluck dinner"? How much more information do you need? LOL

obviously the season. His comment was hilarious to me :laugh:

Beginfan22

I loved Spaceks answer and face on that one you can always use beer at a pot luck :handclap:...
Come on Poulliot a Steak at a pot luck sheesh :shakehead
And I liked Gils answer too and I share the same feelings he has towards a potluck I need to know theme season time of year ECT cause diffrent seasons = diffrent foods....:sarcasm:
But in these I always find Cammy, Gil, Spacek and Georges being the best at these and lets keep them... :D

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island

1233087185.jpg

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
The video asking wich dance move they prefer is good also, A.K. is just awesome...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad