Recalled/Assigned: Get Out Your Parkas... There's a Frost Warning (Morgan Frost Recalled 11/18)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's a shame it wouldn't gif well, but :04 to :07 was the first thing to come into my brain. Well, probably just :06-:07.

zprvMIN.gif

EDIT: The good news is that if you ever wanted to start being epileptic, watching that should do it.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I know they would never run this line, but I would love if they put Farabee-Frost-TK together. All our burners on the same line would be incredible to watch.

phillydownsouth

Giroux is your daddy
Sep 18, 2019
hope they have Myers/Niskanen supporting that line.. Frost-G-TK

If they dont play strong Huberdeau & Barkov are going to eat them alive in the boards. Also an away game so they going to be able to have more favorable match ups

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I know they would never run this line, but I would love if they put Farabee-Frost-TK together. All our burners on the same line would be incredible to watch.

Hakstol isn't the coach anymore. For the most part, AV doesn't seem to be afraid to put younger players together if it makes sense.

There things I don't like about AV, but he does not seem to be a guy who holds youth against anyone.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->