Euro: Germany to host 2024 Euros:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
No thoughts but kinda funny considering all the recent footballer politics around that relationship :laugh:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I currently have some German exchange students living with my younger brother and their reaction was amazing to see! So much excitement!

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Exciting stuff. Six years is a while, and who knows what happens, but as of now, I'm certainly excited about the possibility of the European Cup coming to my city, and whichever nations come here. I was living outside of town and was rehabbing from a knee injury in '06, so I didn't get too much of that experience back then, so this is going to be special.

Reactions: Evilo

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Turkey is now becoming the Morocco of Euro bids. Most logical choice, Turkey will get it one day when things settle down over there

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Turkey would only have a chance if no-one credible applies. Same as Morocco with a World Cup. I never doubted Germany's success in this. To be honest, Germany should probably automatically host every 2nd tournament hosted in Europe just to save the trouble of having to find ever more obscure possible host country combinations..

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Turkey would only have a chance if no-one credible applies. Same as Morocco with a World Cup. I never doubted Germany's success in this. To be honest, Germany should probably automatically host every 2nd tournament hosted in Europe just to save the trouble of having to find ever more obscure possible host country combinations..

Why wouldn't Turkey and Morocco be credible tournament hosts? Russia, Brazil, and South Africa all hosted fine World Cup tournaments.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
To me its very un-important where the euros will be played. At least Germany won't have to go through qualifications. Could be tricky.:naughty:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3