German Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Jan 26, 2006
Kärppä32 said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but Hecht is injured.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well at least it's now proved that we would have won gold if Hecht could have played! :p:

Giguere27

Feb 4, 2006
Bavaria
German coach Uwe Krupp decided that defender Marian bazany won't go to the Olypics.Till tomorrow,he has to decide which defender and which forward will have to leave the team.

@Cool Jay. There is nobody who can replace them,but Germany has some talented youngsters like Gogulla or Yannick Seidenberg who could play instead of Sturm and Hecht.they looked really good against the DEL-AllStars.

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
Giguere27 said:
@CoolJay. There is nobody who can replace them,but Germany has some talented youngsters like Gogulla or Yannick Seidenberg who could play instead of Sturm and Hecht.they looked really good against the DEL-AllStars.

Heh, okay you got me there. :) To clairfy, who would be named in place of those guys? You are right that they'll probably have to go with younger guys because all of the top guys are imports, unless there's someone with German citizenship that I don't know about.

Safir*

CoolJay28 said:
unless there's someone with German citizenship that I don't know about.

I head that Krupp has traveled to Pittsburgh to convince some guy named Krosbi (or something like that) to play for Germany. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->