International: German Junior National Teams

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Lutz just got a cup of coffee in the DEL too I believe, shame he wasn't at least invited to camp. Germany could have used this as a year to foster some younger talents as there is no relegation this year so they are guaranteed a spot for next year.
Judging by the size of their roster, they just didn’t want to have a large camp roster. Just nominated whoever they want to play and replace as necessary. Assuming they wanted as few people as possible/necessary due to covid.

Reactions: canucklax

Halfdan

May 23, 2017
Hockey rink
Logical conclusion and not absurd, only the camps of the German team are rarely larger in the final phase of the nomination. 40-45 players in the camp, as with other teams, is not possible in Germany. There is a lack of money and suitable candidates.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
What do you all think the lineup could look like? Obviously tough to predict lines and I'm not overly familiar with the D group but this is what I think it could be:

Lutz - Hänelt - Kechter
Roßmy - Proske - Elias
Heigl - Heigl - Cimmerman
Niedenz - van Calster - Korte

Klein - Fischer
Rausch - Gottwald
Mayr - Winkelmann

Quapp
Ganz

Didn't add extras at any position because that's where I think it can definitely get quite "random" but I'm fairly confident that this is who we'll see at forward and in net.

Reactions: JotAlan

Fabianski

Feb 5, 2021
The DEB released the squad for the U18WC. Unfortunately Hafenrichter and Kechter are not nominated. What do you think about the squad?

GKBabulisRihards19.03.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
GKGanzLuca21.04.2003Jungadler Mannheim
GKQuappNikita25.01.2003Krefeld Pinguine
GKWolfSimon23.07.2004Red Bull Hockey Akademie
DFBettaharRayan22.04.2004Jungadler Mannheim
DFBidoulPhilipp22.05.2003ESV Kaufbeuren
DFFischerSten25.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
DFGottwaldMichael14.01.2003Starbulls Rosenheim
DFHaneNiklas29.05.2003Düsseldorfer EG
DFKleinAdrian19.09.2003Straubing Tigers
DFKrenzlinMalte10.08.2003Jungadler Mannheim
DFMayrSandro30.08.2003EC Bad Nauheim
DFRauschMaxim18.02.2003EHC Freiburg
DFWäserJulian27.01.2003Lidingö Vikings/SWE
DFWinkelmannMarius03.05.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWCimmermannSebastian14.02.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWEliasMoritz10.03.2004Jungadler Mannheim
FWFeistPhilip04.08.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWGrimmYuma30.04.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
FWHandschuhKevin08.02.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
FWHaufLuca11.01.2004Krefelder EV 81
FWHechtPhilip14.05.2003Jungadler Mannheim
FWHeiglNikolaus20.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWHeiglThomas20.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWHeimMaximilian22.10.2003Jungadler Mannheim
FWKorteConnor31.01.2003HC Davos/SUI
FWLutzJulian29.02.2004Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWNiedenzKevin02.04.2003Kölner EC
FWProskeYannik10.06.2003Iserlohn Roosters
FWRoßmyBennet01.08.2003Lausitzer Füchse
FWSteckPascal07.08.2003Kölner EC
FWSteinbergerLeon13.08.2003Augsburger EV
FWVan CalsterRobin18.03.2003Kölner EC
FWZapRoman05.05.2003Jungadler Mannheim
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Pretty suprised that the 2 of them did not make the team. I thought Kechter would be a lock at least. Still think it's an interesting roster as it has been a weird year for that age group. Some rarely got to play, others got a shot playing with men early on.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
99% sure that Kechter, Hafenrichter and Hanelt are out with Covid. They didn’t cut players, they replaced the ones who aren’t there anymore.

I believe Hänelt is out with an ankle injury.

In any case, VERY disappointing to see these three young men out.

But are they out for good?

The team doesn't fly until the 19th and the list above is now a tick more than 2 days old.

Reactions: JotAlan and pgfan66

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
The DEB released the squad for the U18WC. Unfortunately Hafenrichter and Kechter are not nominated. What do you think about the squad?

GKBabulisRihards19.03.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
GKGanzLuca21.04.2003Jungadler Mannheim
GKQuappNikita25.01.2003Krefeld Pinguine
GKWolfSimon23.07.2004Red Bull Hockey Akademie
DFBettaharRayan22.04.2004Jungadler Mannheim
DFBidoulPhilipp22.05.2003ESV Kaufbeuren
DFFischerSten25.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
DFGottwaldMichael14.01.2003Starbulls Rosenheim
DFHaneNiklas29.05.2003Düsseldorfer EG
DFKleinAdrian19.09.2003Straubing Tigers
DFKrenzlinMalte10.08.2003Jungadler Mannheim
DFMayrSandro30.08.2003EC Bad Nauheim
DFRauschMaxim18.02.2003EHC Freiburg
DFWäserJulian27.01.2003Lidingö Vikings/SWE
DFWinkelmannMarius03.05.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWCimmermannSebastian14.02.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWEliasMoritz10.03.2004Jungadler Mannheim
FWFeistPhilip04.08.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWGrimmYuma30.04.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
FWHandschuhKevin08.02.2003Eisbären Juniors Berlin
FWHaufLuca11.01.2004Krefelder EV 81
FWHechtPhilip14.05.2003Jungadler Mannheim
FWHeiglNikolaus20.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWHeiglThomas20.01.2003Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWHeimMaximilian22.10.2003Jungadler Mannheim
FWKorteConnor31.01.2003HC Davos/SUI
FWLutzJulian29.02.2004Red Bull Hockey Akademie
FWNiedenzKevin02.04.2003Kölner EC
FWProskeYannik10.06.2003Iserlohn Roosters
FWRoßmyBennet01.08.2003Lausitzer Füchse
FWSteckPascal07.08.2003Kölner EC
FWSteinbergerLeon13.08.2003Augsburger EV
FWVan CalsterRobin18.03.2003Kölner EC
FWZapRoman05.05.2003Jungadler Mannheim
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

What are the likely lines?

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Assuming that Hänelt, Kechter, and Hafenrichter are all out (although the DEB is NOT reporting that - which gives hope. They were very quick to report who was out of roster contention for the U20 although the event was up to 3+ weeks away), I'd say these will be the 25 names from that list that we'll see in Texas, granted there are no more injuries or Corona outbreaks.

GK:
Nikita Quapp
Simon Wolf
Luca Ganz

D:
Adrian Klein
Michael Gottwald
Philipp Bidoul
Niklas Hane
Sandro Mayr
Maxim Rausch
Sten Fischer
Marius Winkelmann

F:
Julian Lutz
Connor Korte
Sebastian Cimmermann
Luca Hauf
Moritz Elias
Bennett Rossmy
Yannik Proske
Nikolaus Heigl
Thomas Heigl
Kevin Niedenz
Robin van Calster
Philip Feist
Philip Hecht
Leon Steinberger

Last edited:
Reactions: JotAlan

Fabianski

Feb 5, 2021
3 Games - 3 loss for the U18 Team. Did anybody watch the games? Whats your oppinion? Do the guys performe well? What about the NHL-Prospects like Quapp, Rossmy, Cimmermann, Lutz & Hauf?

Assuming that Hänelt, Kechter, and Hafenrichter are all out (although the DEB is NOT reporting that - which gives hope. They were very quick to report who was out of roster contention for the U20 although the event was up to 3+ weeks away), I'd say these will be the 25 names from that list that we'll see in Texas, granted there are no more injuries or Corona outbreaks.

GK:
Nikita Quapp
Simon Wolf
Luca Ganz

D:
Adrian Klein
Michael Gottwald
Philipp Bidoul
Niklas Hane
Sandro Mayr
Maxim Rausch
Sten Fischer
Marius Winkelmann

F:
Julian Lutz
Connor Korte
Sebastian Cimmermann
Luca Hauf
Moritz Elias
Bennett Rossmy
Yannik Proske
Nikolaus Heigl
Thomas Heigl
Kevin Niedenz
Robin van Calster
Philip Feist
Philip Hecht
Leon Steinberger

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
3 Games - 3 loss for the U18 Team. Did anybody watch the games? Whats your oppinion? Do the guys performe well? What about the NHL-Prospects like Quapp, Rossmy, Cimmermann, Lutz & Hauf?

Lutz and Hauf haven't been as effective as expected. You see glimpses of Lutz, but he hasn't had even one, let's say, dominant shift yet. He has created very few opportunities, by and large. I honestly didn't think he'd be shut down this much. You see him chasing the play a lot.

Rossmy is staying interesting and has done a few nice things, but has also had plenty of lost pucks or ineffective shifts. His late hit in Game 2 wasn't at all necessary and could have cost him Game 3.

Quapp has been fine. He did well against the Czechs and Russians, but didn't really stand on his head in either.

Cimmermann had a goal and it was pretty nice, but one a goalie should actually stop. Otherwise, he really hasn't stood out.

If I had to say which guys have "stood out" the most, it'd be some of the guys no-one really knew about. We've seen Zap all over the place and Mayr has gotten better and better every game. He looks like the team's best skater. I've liked what I've seen from Korte, who has gotten little ice time and Proske has had some nice shifts, but isn't as defensively effective as I had suspected. Van Calster had some solid shifts and Niedenz also popped out positively at times.

The Heigls have both been very visible, with and without the puck and moreso than linemate Cimmermann.

Klein has had some nice shifts and both Rausch and Krenzlin have thrown some nice hits. Fischer seems to get the most ice time of any Dman, but he's had plenty of mistakes.

The team's best game was against the US, but the US has been having some real problems. The worst game was against the Czechs. That pivotal match just came too early. It was winnable, but simply too many little mistakes and turnovers, as well as some poor decisions along the way. They were great against Russia at times, but the Russian offensive machine just wasn't something they could stop.

Bettahar had about the best hit of the tournament and, I thought, it was pretty fair and at most worth a charging penalty. The Russian had his head down while grabbing the puck and remained "lifeless" on the ice for several minutes. Bettahar got a 5 minute penalty and game misconduct. The Russian player was out for the very next shift on the power play. That really reeked of the almost typical call based on the result as opposed to the actual incorrectness of the hit itself.

All in all, the Germans have looked like a team that had little preparation and no time to develop the necessary chemistry. This Team #GER looks like it could have put on a much different face with 3 weeks of ice time and 4 or 5 test games in between.

Last edited:

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
@Chapin Landvogt Interesting writeup, thanks! I'll add my comments in the quote below to get the discussion going. :D

Lutz and Hauf haven't been as effective as expected. You see glimpses of Lutz, but he hasn't had even one, let's say, dominant shift yet. He has created very few opportunities, by and large. I honestly didn't think he'd be shut down this much. You see him chasing the play a lot.

With Lutz I think it's important to remember that he's an 04 and not a Tim Stützle level prospect. On the one hand, you'd expect a player like Lutz to stand out alongside Rossmy and Zap. But on the other hand, it's incredibly hard to stand out on that weak a team. I thought it was clear from Game 1 that Lutz is the most talented player on the team, showing flashes of skill that the others didn't have. Still, I agree, he was shut down more than I would've expected.

Rossmy is staying interesting and has done a few nice things, but has also had plenty of lost pucks or ineffective shifts. His late hit in Game 2 wasn't at all necessary and could have cost him Game 3.

Agreed. The pxp and colour guys kept mentioning him as a standout but I think that was mostly because of his physicality. Not much done aside from that.

Quapp has been fine. He did well against the Czechs and Russians, but didn't really stand on his head in either.

Nothing to add here.

Cimmermann had a goal and it was pretty nice, but one a goalie should actually stop. Otherwise, he really hasn't stood out.

I never really got the Cimmermann "hype". I know nobody hyped him up as an NHL prospect or anything, but for German standards, he was a guy people have been talking about and I never saw much in him. This tournament was a confirmation of that.

If I had to say which guys have "stood out" the most, it'd be some of the guys no-one really knew about. We've seen Zap all over the place and Mayr has gotten better and better every game. He looks like the team's best skater. I've liked what I've seen from Korte, who has gotten little ice time and Proske has had some nice shifts, but isn't as defensively effective as I had suspected.

Hard disagree on that first part. Zap "standing out" was the Florian Elias effect. I have absolutely no clue why he got the 1C role but I'm 100% certain he wouldn't be talked about had he played as 4C. Yes, he showed flashes of speed and yes, he worked hard and got a couple nice steals. But he still isn't more than an average German prospect. Mayr got better and especially more confident but man, he struggled under pressure. A nice spin move here and there, but when he was under (very regular) forechecking pressure, he just threw pucks away for some awful turnovers. Korte worked hard but that's it. Proske was exactly what we saw from him in Iserlohn all year – competes every shift, is quite speedy, can be physical, but can't possession defensively and has zero puck skills. Sorry if this all sounds very harsh, but that's the reality. Proske has had a few nice passes in his lifetime, but even at the U18 level he struggled mightily to receive a pass and keep possession of it, whether that's through a carry or a pass.

The Heigls have both been very visible, with and without the puck and moreso than linemate Cimmermann.

Agreed.

Klein has had some nice shifts and both Rausch and Krenzlin have thrown some nice hits. Fischer seems to get the most ice time of any Dman, but he's had plenty of mistakes.

Agreed again. Fischer as the point man on PP1 was wild. Surprised Germany didn't get more SH breakaway chances against. Unfortunately, though, they didn't really have a better option either. I'm not even sure if Hafenrichter would have got this spot, had he been there.

All in all, the Germans have looked like a team that had little preparation and no time to develop the necessary chemistry. This Team #GER looks like it could have put on a much different face with 3 weeks of ice time and 4 or 5 test games in between.

Here, I... tend to agree? On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, most other teams weren't able to prepare either. Sure, Germany is no Canada where you just randomly throw players on the ice and they're so talented they'll figure it out. They don't have a setup like the US NTDP and they didn't have an exhibition game partner like the Czechs did in Slovakia. But overall, they weren't really in a worse spot than anyone else. They even had a full Red Bull line that wasn't effective. Oh well.

Two more players I'd like to highlight are Niedenz and van Calster. Van Calster was a big standout for me in the pre-tournament game vs. Latvia and also in the first game vs. CZE. Standout here in the sense of surprising me with flashes of skill and skating ability. He's someone that seemed to regress as the tournament went on, though. Maybe because he wasn't used to playing a lot of games anymore... Niedenz is a player that I was looking forward to seeing again because he has great individual skill and is able to handle the puck at speed as well. But he, too, was entirely ineffective. Too bad!

Overall, I'd say I'm not surprised about the tournament result but they were better than expected against the US. The first game vs. CZE was indeed awful and they did a great job recovering from that and improving game-to-game, even though Russia and Finland were too good to keep up with. Hänelt as 1C certainly could have helped. I think a top line of Rossmy-Hänelt-Lutz could have done some damage (i.e. scored a goal or two haha).

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
The 10-0 against Finland:
- I admit, I didn't see much after the 30th minute. I don't have any comments about the players.
- Seems to me that Germany got a number of penalties for being physical, incuding following through with checks. There's a difference between a late hit and actually making contact in the very second the opponent is moving the puck, but penalties were being given when Finnish players found themselves down on their backs. In light of Bettahar having gotten a 5-min penalty and game misconduct for hitting a Russian square on in what might not be called whatsoever in pro ranks, and what seemed like plenty of calls against i.e. Rausch, who was physical throughout, it seems like the mandate for this IIHF event certainly didn't benefit kids who were used to playing in pro leagues this past winter.
- I'm sure Ziesche has his reasons, but starting the third string goalie who has only played twice the entire season, both times last fall, benefitted absolutely no-one. Not only was the team down 2-0 in no time flat (I don't even think Finland had taken 5 shots), but it was already 5-0 after 13 minutes. In addition, Quapp is battling to get drafted this year. I'm very certain, the scouts would have been MUCH MORE interested in seeing him fare against a high-flying team like Finland. And if not Quapp, Wolf is basically Germany's top goaltending prospect for the 2022 draft. As such, I have no idea who this benefitted? At the very least, it was not a decision made to give your team its best opportunity to win right from the get-go. Seems like Ziesche could have easily started one of the other two and brought in Ganz a bit later, if indeed it was all about giving the young man some U18 experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabianski

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Hard disagree on that first part. Zap "standing out" was the Florian Elias effect. I have absolutely no clue why he got the 1C role but I'm 100% certain he wouldn't be talked about had he played as 4C. Yes, he showed flashes of speed and yes, he worked hard and got a couple nice steals. But he still isn't more than an average German prospect. Mayr got better and especially more confident but man, he struggled under pressure. A nice spin move here and there, but when he was under (very regular) forechecking pressure, he just threw pucks away for some awful turnovers. Korte worked hard but that's it. Proske was exactly what we saw from him in Iserlohn all year – competes every shift, is quite speedy, can be physical, but can't possession defensively and has zero puck skills. Sorry if this all sounds very harsh, but that's the reality. Proske has had a few nice passes in his lifetime, but even at the U18 level he struggled mightily to receive a pass and keep possession of it, whether that's through a carry or a pass.

To clarify, I didn't think Zap was particularly good.

He seemed to be very involved and active, especially in a forechecking capacity. Since I had never really seen him play, this popped out at me.

His hands were basically stone though, even if his move on the penalty shot wasn't entirely bad. A number of plays seemed to die when it was up to him to do something with the puck.

In general, "turnovers" is a key word with respect to this group and how it finished at this tournament. Whether forced, or even worse, unforced, the team simply gave up the puck on too many occasions to actually compete against the teams in their group.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgfan66

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Gretzky Hlinka Cup:
This will be starting up real soon. Germany replaces Canada in this tourney.

The first game against Sweden can be seen here right now:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Could not watch the game live, but I did watch it in the evening.
Here are some of my thoughts on the game:

Forwards:
I knew I liked a lot about this group, but I was really impressed how well especially the players further down the lineup handled themselves against the Swedes.
Considering my expectations I was pleasantly surprised by players like Eric Hördler, Lukas Ullmann, Veit Oswald or Matthias Pischoff to name just a few.
Julian Lutz had a somewhat quiet game, but you could still tell that he is a high end talent. He does so many things well, but I am a little confused that the last couple of times I saw him play against his peers his motor seemed a bit lacking. That was totally different when I saw him play with Munich last year.
Luca Hauf and Roman Kechter were in my opinion the the two top forwards in this game. Both showed clearly that they can hang with this Swedish team and both may have a chance to surpass Lutz as the top rated German prospect for the 2022 draft.
I did not notice Moritz Elias that much, but when I did, he was really good and his shot to make it 2-2 was really nice. (All three German goals were quite beautiful)
Another forward that stood out to me was Philipp Krening. He was a nice fit for the line with Kechter and Lutz and played his role on the line perfectly. I honestly did not expect him to do as well as he did.

Defensemen:
Compared to my high expectations I was slightly disappointed in Leo Hafenrichter, though I thought he got better as the game went on, and you could see glimpses of his talent.
On the negative side there were some boneheaded plays/penalties by Hübner and Bettahar (but both also had some good moments winning puck battles or making big hits) nad Mason Sturm looked at times a little overwhelmed, but got much better after the first period. Pretty much all of the defenders had ups and downs, but overall as a group they did much better against a tough opponent than I expected, but they also got good support from the forwards and their goalie.

Goalie:
I really suck at evaluating goalies, but I have been fairly high on Simon Wolf for a couple of years now, and I thought he played very well. Ther were a few situations where he got lost a little, but for the most part it looked to me like he was moving quickly and was tracking the puck well and his rebound control also looked good to me for the most part.
I hope someone who knows more about goalies can confirm this, but I feel like Wolf could be a legit prospect for the NHL draft. But since I have been horribly wrong on almost every goalie I rated before, I will temper my expectations.

I don't know if I will be able to watch the rest of the games., but I hope the team continues to play well.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
An U16 tournament will start on Thursday in Füssen. Germany will play against Austria (Thursday), Switzerland (Friday) and Belarus (Saturday).

This is the roster for the German team:
Pos
Player
TeamDOB
FNikolas BigginsJungadler Mannheim U1702.06.2006
FMaximilian BrunnerEHC Straubing U1712.01.2006
FLeon BußmannEHC München U1724.03.2006
GErik EderEHC 80 Nürnberg U1718.01.2006
GMichail ElaginJungadler Mannheim U1708.01.2006
DNoah HahnIserlohner EC U1704.10.2006
DMax HenseKrefelder EV U1701.03.2006
FMax HerzogJungadler Mannheim U1727.04.2006
DRio KaiserRed Bull Salzburg U1607.10.2006
FFelix KerbelRed Bull Salzburg U1608.05.2006
FLuis KuehbergerEast Coast Militia28.03.2006
FNick MaulRed Bull Salzburg U1609.04.2006
DMaximilian MerklEHC 80 Nürnberg U172006
FBennet OttenDüsseldorfer EG U1704.01.2006
DMatthias PapeKrefelder EV U1706.05.2006
FElias PulRed Bull Salzburg U1615.05.2006
DManuel SchamsJungadler Mannheim U1726.01.2006
DColin SchlenkerSchwenninger ERC U1708.04.2006
FTim SchützKrefelder EV U1719.04.2006
FTobias SchwarzEV Landshut U1705.04.2006
FClemens SeegerKrefelder EV U1717.09.2006
FSimon SeidlEV Landshut U1704.06.2006
DFinn SerikowEV Landshut U1716.11.2006
GLinus VieillardEisbären Juniors Berlin U1715.02.2006
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Most of the teams are from last season and some players may have changed teams since then.
The players I am most curious about (that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best players from this group) are Max Herzog, Rio Kaiser, Luis Kuehberger, Bennet Otten, Colin Schlenker and Finn Serikow.

All information about the tournament (including links to live streams) can be found here:

Hockey is Diversity - Tournament Berlin

Fabianski

Feb 5, 2021
An U16 tournament will start on Thursday in Füssen. Germany will play against Austria (Thursday), Switzerland (Friday) and Belarus (Saturday).

This is the roster for the German team:
PosPlayerTeamDOB
FNikolas BigginsJungadler Mannheim U1702.06.2006
FMaximilian BrunnerEHC Straubing U1712.01.2006
FLeon BußmannEHC München U1724.03.2006
GErik EderEHC 80 Nürnberg U1718.01.2006
GMichail ElaginJungadler Mannheim U1708.01.2006
DNoah HahnIserlohner EC U1704.10.2006
DMax HenseKrefelder EV U1701.03.2006
FMax HerzogJungadler Mannheim U1727.04.2006
DRio KaiserRed Bull Salzburg U1607.10.2006
FFelix KerbelRed Bull Salzburg U1608.05.2006
FLuis KuehbergerEast Coast Militia28.03.2006
FNick MaulRed Bull Salzburg U1609.04.2006
DMaximilian MerklEHC 80 Nürnberg U172006
FBennet OttenDüsseldorfer EG U1704.01.2006
DMatthias PapeKrefelder EV U1706.05.2006
FElias PulRed Bull Salzburg U1615.05.2006
DManuel SchamsJungadler Mannheim U1726.01.2006
DColin SchlenkerSchwenninger ERC U1708.04.2006
FTim SchützKrefelder EV U1719.04.2006
FTobias SchwarzEV Landshut U1705.04.2006
FClemens SeegerKrefelder EV U1717.09.2006
FSimon SeidlEV Landshut U1704.06.2006
DFinn SerikowEV Landshut U1716.11.2006
GLinus VieillardEisbären Juniors Berlin U1715.02.2006
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Most of the teams are from last season and some players may have changed teams since then.
The players I am most curious about (that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best players from this group) are Max Herzog, Rio Kaiser, Luis Kuehberger, Bennet Otten, Colin Schlenker and Finn Serikow.

All information about the tournament (including links to live streams) can be found here:

Hockey is Diversity - Tournament Berlin

Thank you Maverick. Did you find anything about the U17-Team?

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Here is the U17 roster for the tournament in Switzerland:

Pos
Player
TeamDOB
FLeon BauhofSchwenninger ERC U1730.07.2005
FKevin BickerJungadler Mannheim U1729.01.2005
DLars BoseckerRB Hockey Akademie U1818.09.2005
FLinus BrandlJungadler Mannheim U1701.04.2005
FJonas FischerESV Kaufbeuren U1705.01.2005
FMika HupachRB Hockey Akademie U1807.01.2005
FLuca KinzelHC Davos U1718.07.2005
FChris KirschenbauerSandvikens IK J2024.02.2005
DTjark KölschJungadler Mannheim U1710.02.2005
FLukas KopietzDüsseldorfer EG U1718.06.2005
DKilian KühnhauserStarbulls Rosenheim U1709.02.2005
DPaul LemkeRB Hockey Akademie U1822.03.2005
DPaul MayerESV Kaufbeuren U1725.09.2005
DLua NiehusJungadler Mannheim U1726.03.2005
GNico PertuchEV Landshut U1729.07.2005
FTimo RuckdäschelRB Hockey Akademie U1801.04.2005
FVadim SchreinerRB Hockey Akademie U1825.08.2005
FJulius SumpfRB Hockey Akademie U1811.01.2005
DEdwin TropmannKölner Junghaie U1705.10.2005
FPaul VinzensRB Hockey Akademie U1821.09.2005
DAlexander VladelchtchikovKölner Junghaie U1718.01.2005
GLeon WillerscheidKölner Junghaie U1710.04.2005
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Fabianski

Fabianski

Feb 5, 2021
Here is the U17 roster for the tournament in Switzerland:

PosPlayerTeamDOB
FLeon BauhofSchwenninger ERC U1730.07.2005
FKevin BickerJungadler Mannheim U1729.01.2005
DLars BoseckerRB Hockey Akademie U1818.09.2005
FLinus BrandlJungadler Mannheim U1701.04.2005
FJonas FischerESV Kaufbeuren U1705.01.2005
FMika HupachRB Hockey Akademie U1807.01.2005
FLuca KinzelHC Davos U1718.07.2005
FChris KirschenbauerSandvikens IK J2024.02.2005
DTjark KölschJungadler Mannheim U1710.02.2005
FLukas KopietzDüsseldorfer EG U1718.06.2005
DKilian KühnhauserStarbulls Rosenheim U1709.02.2005
DPaul LemkeRB Hockey Akademie U1822.03.2005
DPaul MayerESV Kaufbeuren U1725.09.2005
DLua NiehusJungadler Mannheim U1726.03.2005
GNico PertuchEV Landshut U1729.07.2005
FTimo RuckdäschelRB Hockey Akademie U1801.04.2005
FVadim SchreinerRB Hockey Akademie U1825.08.2005
FJulius SumpfRB Hockey Akademie U1811.01.2005
DEdwin TropmannKölner Junghaie U1705.10.2005
FPaul VinzensRB Hockey Akademie U1821.09.2005
DAlexander VladelchtchikovKölner Junghaie U1718.01.2005
GLeon WillerscheidKölner Junghaie U1710.04.2005
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Are there any players who maybe will have a NHL-future like the 2004er Lutz, Kechter and Hafenrichter?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad