German hockey in early May?

shahazer319

Oct 14, 2008
Hi all. Very quick question: I'm going to be in Germany for the first week of May. Don't know much about the league there, but I've been abroad for a long time and miss me some hockey (I'm from New York), and would love to check out a game.

I'm sure the DEL's season will be over by then, correct me if I'm wrong... but any chance of some minor-league or international competition games during that time?

Thanks - please forgive me ignorance!

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Hi all. Very quick question: I'm going to be in Germany for the first week of May. Don't know much about the league there, but I've been abroad for a long time and miss me some hockey (I'm from New York), and would love to check out a game.

I'm sure the DEL's season will be over by then, correct me if I'm wrong... but any chance of some minor-league or international competition games during that time?

Thanks - please forgive me ignorance!

It doesn't look good. The IIHF World Championships starts at that time and the German national team will be in Helsinki. They play their last friendly match on April 30th against the US in Frankfurt.
I don't really know much about the schedules of the minor leagues myself, but I doubt any of them will still be playing at that time.

hage

Mar 9, 2011
The Bundesliga would have game 7 of it's finals on May 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->