German Hockey Has To Learn

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Teams already do that kind of stuff. They also engage in youth programs and similar things, which are even more important.

Beyond that, such an amount of money is quite a lot for a german hockey team. Many teams hardly break even, it's a bit much to expect them to donate large sums of money.

KEC

Feb 8, 2014
Sorry to say, but with the tax rate in Germany and the all around Financial State of German Hockey - No Way this will ever Happen. If there's a League Capable of doing Charity, then it's the overinfluencial Soccer Bundesliga with this Crazy Salary from TV Rights.
In my understanding it's a Call of Duty for the Government to invest, so Charity isn't necessary at all. That's the Reason i Pay a 50% Income Tax Ratio every Single Month 13 Times per Year. And so we do all, beside that every Citizen has a Health Insurance which is been payed 50% by the Employees and 50% by the Company You work at. Charity has a big Tradition in NA - i know from my NA Year abroad but i am pretty much happy we don't Need to have so much Charity Events over here, which is a good sign ya know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad