German Football 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Very dangerous team on the counter when the game opens up. Third and fourth goals were beautiful. What a finish by Reus on the second too.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
congrats to bvb contingent here. tbh i am done with hannover football. not because of the loss but because the entire club is disgraceful, i hope we leave the bundesliga with cocky stuttgart again. from now i ll root for nürnberg.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
congrats to bvb contingent here. tbh i am done with hannover football. not because of the loss but because the entire club is disgraceful, i hope we leave the bundesliga with cocky stuttgart again. from now i ll root for nürnberg.

Come back next year when Sebastian Soto is your starting striker. :thumbu:

He's much better than Wood. Any team that has Wood as their starter is going to be a relegation candidate.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Great game from Witsel. I really hope Dortmund hold on for the title. Nice to see Bayern take a dip after a fairly long period of dominance.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Doll wow! ;)! I think Kind is a problem in Hannover!
The problem here is Kind has no clue how to run a professional football club. Without him professionall football wouldn't even exist in Hannover (well maybe 3rd league like Braunschweig). So make your pick.
I just moved to a smaller suburb of the city and I plan to attend games of the 2 amateur clubs here in the future. It might be more satisfying.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I was told he is in Rakitić tier.

Some people with interesting takes come in for the World Cup. He's a fine player. I just don't think he's good enough to be a guaranteed starter on a team at this level. He's mediocre with the ball, and some mistake his aggression at making challenges for being supremely good at defense. Dortmund's possession play works despite him imo.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Some people with interesting takes come in for the World Cup. He's a fine player. I just don't think he's good enough to be a guaranteed starter on a team at this level. He's mediocre with the ball, and some mistake his aggression at making challenges for being supremely good at defense. Dortmund's possession play works despite him imo.
I find in general people mistake hard tackles and hard running for being good defensively, when in fact most of the best defensive players just make it look easy, rarely go to ground, and are masters of space (IMO).

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
The problem here is Kind has no clue how to run a professional football club. Without him professionall football wouldn't even exist in Hannover (well maybe 3rd league like Braunschweig). So make your pick.
I just moved to a smaller suburb of the city and I plan to attend games of the 2 amateur clubs here in the future. It might be more satisfying.
Yes i know! Hannover was in Regional-League in 90s. With players like Asamoah and Addo. But now i think Kind is too long in his office.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Bayern signed Taylor Booth, a 17 year old CM from Real Salt Lake, today. This move has been in the works for over a year, but the lack of an EU passport has held it up. He received an Italian passport, and was able to sign today.

He's been without regular club minutes for the last year because of it, so thats not great and it might effect his development, but he's a talented deep-lying CM. He won't make it at Bayern from the academy because no one does, but he's been one of the best American players in his age group for years, and is routinely playing in older youth national teams.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
3-1 for Leverkusen through Alario. Hahahaha I love Bosz.

Dortmund gain ground on Bayern despite that awful showing and the wasteful first half from Reus.

Reactions: Dabeast

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Bad news for me! Werder couldn t win vs Nuremberg(Beside Hannover the weakest BL-Team. In both games 1:1(Head-shaking) Good news: Bayern Munich s lost! This is very well and now i hope BMG could overtake Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad