German Football 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Wow, Alcacer is finding a new lease on life with BVB. That second goal was really well taken. Great to see. Now they just need to pony up 50 million and they can have. Price goes up again next week so you better get it done now.

I didn't see the match, but surely you can chalk up Gladbach's victory to the third best active German player.

Uh, pretty sure the loan deal has a fixed buy option for 23M and Barcelona don't have any power to raise that now.

The third best active German player and the best active Belgian player, yes.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Uh, pretty sure the loan deal has a fixed buy option for 23M and Barcelona don't have any power to raise that now.

The third best active German player and the best active Belgian player, yes.

Uh, pretty sure I was kidding.

Nah, de Bruyne won't be playing in the Bundesliga anytime soon again if ever again. Matthias doesn't need him anyway.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Wouldn't surprise me,if Herrlich was the next biting the dust. Bayer management might not be amused about only 7 points so far.

Weinzierl is rumoured to take over Stuttgart, Gisdol, too.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What did Muller say that Goretzka didn't like?
The translation I got was awful, so I'm wondering.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Wouldn't surprise me,if Herrlich was the next biting the dust. Bayer management might not be amused about only 7 points so far.

Weinzierl is rumoured to take over Stuttgart, Gisdol, too.
Markus Weinzierl is the new coach of Stuttgart.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
That's great, but it's meaningless until they trigger the purchase option which they have yet to do.

The possibility that Dortmund doesnt pull the trigger is under zero. He is a steal for around 23 Mio €.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->