German Football 2018/2019 Part II

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Might stop wasting your chances, Bayern. On the other hand I'm happy this game isn't over after 45..

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Coman's mum watched the game in a pub in Munich, because her own tv set didn't work. When he scored she yelled "It's my son, it's my son!". she had a beer and gave a 46,10 Euro tip.
Good story, just like in the old days. :laugh:

Reactions: Pouchkine

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Coman - Lewa - Sane is gonna be sick next season.

If they do get Sane, their squad is suddenly so much younger and more physical compared to this season.
Lucas, Pavard, Sane, all young, all versatile. They might need some pace in central midfield (Thiago, Javi, Goretzka are hardly a speedy bunch and hopefully Tolisso will be back to his best after his injury), but other than that, they've been plugging the right holes for next season IMO.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
So, today Union can get promoted to Bnndesliga. A low tie or a win will do it.

Mirko Slomka will be our next coach. I like him too much to think it's a good idea. I'd rather see him as a superviser or president.

Boateng is as good as gone at Bayern (surprise, surprise) It is reported Italian teams like Juve or Inter are interested.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Nice free kick "goal" by Aogo, but it was disaallowed because Stuttgart player was stupidly in an offside position and supposedly interfered with the goalie's view. I think I've seen some similar ones allowed. Union hasn't offered much, but then again they don't need to score.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Away goals is such a dumb, antiquated rule. Was rooting for Union Berlin but the last 20 minutes or so of that game was so stupid.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Congrats to Union! A a very interessting club. VfB relegated again. Unbelievable!

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
F*** HSV, F*** Stuttgart and F*** the promotion playoff. No-f***ing-body was stopping this group :yo:

...now I need to figure out how I can move back to Berlin for a year without losing my greencard...

Congrats! Glad your group finally made it up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad