Gerald Coleman- London Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

braino

Sep 14, 2002
Visit site
Why isn't this guy playing? Not like it has mattered the last 2 games but this guy is way better than Adam Dennis. He broke a record 1.70 gaa, top save %, 2 losses all year. This is ridiculous that isn't being given the ball to run with. Dennis looked shaky although London won tonight.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
kremlin said:
I agree, Coleman is better than Dennis, so I don't know why Hunter is playing Dennis

I've been watching the knights all season. Coleman is *not* better then Dennis. More consistent, maybe, but absolutely not better. Dennis is a better goalie when he's on his game, but Coleman is more consistent.

Dennis was clearly the better goalie for the first 3 playoff series (they alternated up until Kitchener). However, from the OHL finals on, Dennis has looked shaky and I do agree that Coleman probably deserves a start due to this, but I would absolutely not say that he is a better goalie.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
braino said:
Why isn't this guy playing? Not like it has mattered the last 2 games but this guy is way better than Adam Dennis. He broke a record 1.70 gaa, top save %, 2 losses all year. This is ridiculous that isn't being given the ball to run with. Dennis looked shaky although London won tonight.
Your going to have good numbers with London as your supporting cast. Dennis also played part of the year in Guelph

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Douggy said:
As an OHL player or an NHL prospect? :eek:

Both now.

Before this season, it would have been just as an OHL player.

But I think Dennis made huge strides this year on improving his consistency. Dennis was always capable of being a great goaltender, but his inconsistency really plagued him before. He'd have 2 good games for every bad. But now he's got that down to like one in ten. It's a very encouraging sign when goaltenders improve and continue showing improvement. Hell it's an encouraging sign when that happens with any sort of prospect. It's shows that the player in question might have a great potential if he continues to improve every year. Dennis seemed to improve every facet of his game this year and has become a top quality goaltender IMO. I think that when the next draft rolls around, someone is going to roll the dice on him (just like Battochio).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->