OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He might still be sleep walking from the Robbie fight. I've seen him on multiple separate occasions say that he had never even been knocked down prior to the Masvidal knee. Like dude....we saw the Robbie fight.

I still like Askren, but the hype train is definitely derailed.
There's a spot in the early parts of that fight where probably 95% of the refs out there would have stopped it, he was just getting pummelled. Lawler had him in all sorts of trouble.

Reactions: pistolpete11

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
All respect to Mas who did his job, but sucks we didn’t get to see those championship rounds which were where Diaz had his opportunity to win the fight.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Jorge Masvidal is one of those guys who are at their best in a fight and at their worst in a sporting contest. Nate Diaz just brought the best of Masvidal in there.

The UFC should really stop putting big fight in New York. The commission there is always brutal.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
WOW CANELO

wow... pretty sure he was trailing those scorecards too..

Canelo was ahead on two cards 96-94 and draw on the 3rd. Kovalev was raining jabs but not many hit the target so I think those cards were accurate. Alavarez was the better fighter and deserved the win.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I had Jacare 48-47, FWIW. Terrible performance for both guys regardless of the result and horrible timing for Jacare, who has to feel like what few opportunities were left in his career at age 39 are all but gone now.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
conor clearly didn’t want Justin. Cowboy coming off 2 loses where he gets stopped.
I don't have the 2020 version of Conor as a favorite against most of the top 10 of that division , including an old and broken down Cerrone. I won't be shocked at all if Cowboy just decimates him that night. Too much time has passed since Conor was on top mentally and physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->