OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
well, we cant real know. Caceres is dead meat

He is a wizard on the ground, trust me. I'm not saying he will be able to bring any fight there at will in the UFC tho. He will have a hard time when/if it will happen. A guy with good stand up, range and excellent TD defense would be a tough matchup for him.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
He is a wizard on the ground, trust me. I'm not saying he will be able to bring any fight there at will in the UFC tho. He will have a hard time when/if it will happen. A guy with good stand up, range and excellent TD defense would be a tough matchup for him.

I cant wait to see more, but honestly I dont how much fights Caceres still get in his contract, but he'll be gone for sure soon

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Francis Ngannou...loll...such a terrible hype man. He seems like too nice of a guy..Good for him.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Francis Ngannou...loll...such a terrible hype man. He seems like too nice of a guy..Good for him.

When you KO one of the biggest HW champs of all time that quick, you don't need to say much.

He lost to Stipe, then had stage fright vs Lewis but smoked Blaydes and now Valesquez.

He was #3 in rankings. #1 is Stipe who was KO'd by DC in round 1. #2 is Lewis who lost in round 2 to DC. Ngannou may be next.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
When you KO one of the biggest HW champs of all time that quick, you don't need to say much.

He lost to Stipe, then had stage fright vs Lewis but smoked Blaydes and now Valesquez.

He was #3 in rankings. #1 is Stipe who was KO'd by DC in round 1. #2 is Lewis who lost in round 2 to DC. Ngannou may be next.

Did we watch a different fight? Look to me like I could have punched Cain out there, his knee blew out before anything happened.

I admittedly wasn't pay much attention, tbh never a big fan of either guy. Cain looked like had knee troubles in the open workout too. I'm sure your take is likely more accurate than mine, I had it running in the background.

Last edited:

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Did we watch a different fight? Look to me like I could have punched Cain out there, his knee blew out before anything happened.

I admittedly wasn't pay much attention, tbh never a big fan of either guy. Cain looked like had knee troubles in the open workout too. I'm sure your take is likely more accurate than mine, I had it running in the background.

His knee buckled after he got punched in the head and lost equilibrium. Seems to be Ngannou rocked him and then he fell awkwardly on his knee. Whether he fell better or not I think that fight wasn't going in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad